Announcement *You can compost all of my packaging. My shop is Eco Friendly. Cute packaging is fun, but sits in landfills for a lifetime. This is you and me, saving the environment one package at a time. 🌎🌳 🥳💚
*You can compost all of my packaging. My shop is Eco Friendly. Cute packaging is fun, but sits in landfills for a lifetime. This is you and me, saving the environment one package at a time. 🌎🌳 🥳💚
Shooting stars steering wheel cover, Astral car accessory, Black fabric with white moon and stars,
Gray and hot pink balaclava, Ski mask, Acrylic and mohair blend yarn, Hand knit, Ships next day
$35.00 FREE shipping
Stargazers rear view mirror cover, White constellations on navy blue, Panoramic sizing available
Stargazers steering wheel cover, Constellations, Night sky, Navy blue, White glows in the dark after exposure to light or sun
Steering wheel cover, Moon, stars and planets on black fabric, White glows in the dark after exposure to light or sun
Full grip stop lining sewn inside your steering wheel cover, replacing 4 regular pieces. Steering wheel cover add-on.
$3.00 FREE shipping
Miranda on Dec 1, 20215 out of 5 stars
AWESOME!! Came just as pictured and the quality feels amazing :) will definitely buy from this shop again
bigsav96 on Nov 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
Super cute print, fast shipping, and perfect fit. The item is packaged very well. The cover even smells fresh! I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you!
Lana on Nov 24, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful! Fits my JL Jeep Wrangler perfect 15”. Quality and will stay put. I love it!
Angela on Nov 9, 20215 out of 5 stars
it’s so cute and fits perfectly!! love it :))
Dominique on Oct 31, 20215 out of 5 stars
It’s even cuter In person, and it fits perfectly!
jamie on Oct 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
I got the 14 1/4” and it was a perfect fit!! My car feels much spookier 🕸🕷
Noah on Oct 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
The steering wheel fits perfectly around my steering wheel ! I like the included grip on the inside of the design so the fabric doesn’t slip around! Exactly what I was looking for! :)
Megan on Dec 2, 20215 out of 5 stars
So cute!! Fast shipping too! Can’t wait to put it on my wheel!!
Ana on Dec 1, 20215 out of 5 stars
Amazing, fast shipping and great communication, adds a lot of character to my car, exactly as described
ChyAnn on Dec 1, 20215 out of 5 stars
Shipping and time frame was amazing and product was as expected I was very happy with my over all experience with this shop
Welcome to Aspen Leaves Designs! 100% Eco-Friendly.
Fashionable, handmade, Eco-Friendly car accessories to make your daily drive more fun.
* I know you're excited to get your item(s), so I work daily so I can get it to you fast. I sell a quality product that should keep you happy for a long time. Measure before you order.
* I believe in being as sustainable as possible. Climate change is worrying. That's why my fabrics are Eco friendly and will biodegrade once they are no longer being used. Shipping envelopes and clear cello bags are biodegradable / compostable. Living green. That's the daily way of Aspen Leaves Designs.
*Fabric is pre washed and dried before I use it, so that there won't be any shrinking surprises for you. Fabric is stored afterwards and the detergent scents wear off immediately. However, your item is shipped in compostable packaging that can and will leave an odor on your item. If the odor bothers you, or doesn't go away fast enough for you, wash it.
* I don't wholesale, but thanks for asking.
I have a degree in Environmental Science, with a minor in Industrial Safety and health management. I've been running Aspen Leaves Designs since 2010.
*All items ship from a cat friendly, non-smoking, incense burning home.
*I don't give bloggers, TV shows, influencers, or vloggers, discounts or free items. I donate to local charities, so emails from people asking for donations for any reason will go into the SPAM folder. I don't offer wholesale orders. I don't loan out my items for TV shows, commercials, or photo shoots.
*I no longer take custom orders.
*Please note that Etsy is made up of individual sellers who run their own shops, create their own policies, and are responsible for their own inventory and shipments. Etsy provides the venue but does not manufacture items, hold inventory, or ship items for sellers. Everything for sale on Etsy is generated by people who are not employees, agents, or representatives of Etsy. I am a one person shop who makes all of the items in the store Aspen Leaves Designs. I work 7 days a week to get your orders out on time.
Owner, Customer Service, Maker
I do everything. 😎😏🤪 I'm a small, one person shop, working to make your orders. I offer lots of fabric, because we all like different stuff. I work daily to ship well made, stylish car accessories, to brighten up your daily drive.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
All sales are considered complete and final 25 ( Twenty-five) days from the day your order was placed.
Package says delivered, but you can't find it?
* Verify your shipping address was correct before you contact your post office for GPS coordinates.
* If it was accidentally delivered to the wrong address by the PO. The carrier might retrieve the package.
* Sometimes USPS pre-scans packages before they actually deliver them. This is worse around Christmas holidays, but can happen all year. Calling the post office to check on the package will let you know if this is the case.
*Someone else who lives at the house brought the package in. Or it's left 'in a safe place' by the postal worker.
* If the package was stolen, you'll need to report to the local police by filing a theft report.
Any replacement orders will be shipped signature required.
*Returns must be approved before you send it back. You should contact me immediately ( within 3 days) and have the cover mailed back to me in fourteen (14) days, not two weeks or a month. You know immediately if there is an issue with your cover.
It doesn't take that long to run by the post office to mail the package. Get it mailed ASAP!
*If you have used the cover at all, it is not returnable. Returned covers can't be resold. No odors, stains, rips...nothing. If it comes back and you have used it, you won't be refunded. If you return a used cover, you will need to pay to have it shipped back to you again.
*Buyer pays all return shipping costs. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. Shipping is never free.
What are my covers made of?
*Standard 100% cotton fabric. Two layers. Plus large pieces of grip stop fabric. (Grip stop fabric is the same fabric that is on the bottom of childrens slippers).
*There are no, plethers, leather, faux leather, plastic, Suede, faux suede, polyurethane, or any other hard stuff used in my covers.
*My covers will 100% biodegrade once in a landfill.
* If you are buying one of my handmade covers, you understand this and understand what you are purchasing from me @ Aspen Leaves Designs.
Did you provide the wrong address at check out?
* I ship fast. Normally in one day, sometimes the second day. ( Excluding Christmas holidays)
* If a package is sent to the wrong address, you will have to wait until the package is returned to me before it can be sent back to you. If you aren't willing to pay for the package to be reshipped, you will be refunded for the Cost Of The Cover only. I am not refunded for a shipping label once used, so I don't give this cost back.
* If the (wrong) address you had your order shipped to does not return / refuse your package, I don't refund you or make a new one to ship to your right address. Providing the correct address in your responsibility. you know where you live, I don't.
I'm not a robot!
If contacting me in the middle of the night, be patient. I am a real person. I need to sleep, just like you do. I'll get back with you soon.
I normally 'close shop' for the night at 7pm. You have a time to get off work, and so do I. Rarely, will I answer after that time, but will be back online by 6AM.
If canceling your order or changing your address, I'll take care of it. No need to message multiple times. I'll let you know that I've taken care of this for you.
I don't sell my fabrics. Really. Quit making this weird!
Packaging. A small business with a conscience.
* Clear cello bags, white glassine paper bags, and shipping envelopes are compostable / biodegradable. 😁😍😎😊🤗🤩
Packing can be composted at home if desired. Home composting can take 6 months. Industrial will take less.
This is me and you saving the environment one package at a time. 🌳🌎💚
Sometimes I send the wrong fabric.
Sometimes, I mess up an order. It happens. I am a human being, just like you. I am a small one person business. I'm not perfect. Nobody is. I work a ton of hours each week getting orders out. Mixing up orders rarely happens, but it does happen. Please be respectful!
When letting me know you have received the wrong item, save up both a ton of time, and send pictures of what you got when you contact me. It will make the whole replacement process go a lot quicker. 🌻🌼