Announcement Welcome to Sweet Reverie: featuring Love Bird Wedding Cake Toppers and other handsewn, soldered and assembled lovelies for all of life's special occasions. I am not currently taking custom orders, but please check back!
Welcome to Sweet Reverie: featuring Love Bird Wedding Cake Toppers and other handsewn, soldered and assembled lovelies for all of life's special occasions. I am not currently taking custom orders, but please check back!
Edna L on Apr 16, 2015
Absolutely PERFECT!!! They are super adorable and the craftsmanship is impeccable. It's the favorite part of my wedding decor! Thank you so much :)
Denise Pendergrass on Mar 21, 2015
These beautiful little birds could not have been more perfect! We loved everything about them! I was thrilled with the quality and uniqueness, absolutely wonderful!
Jessica Sherman on Mar 18, 2015
beautiful! I am so excited to use these for my upcoming wedding.
Sewn, soldered, and assembled keepsakes.
Sweet Reverie is a collaboration of two creative souls – mother and daughter; best friends. Together we make a wide array of sewn lovelies and vintage-inspired assemblages. From our popular fabric Love Bird wedding cake toppers to sweet embroidered sachets, seasonal décor, and even soldered jewelry.
Coming from a long line of collectors and antique enthusiasts, my mom and I hit up every estate sale we are able to, seeking out great deals and one-of-a-kind finds. We are most drawn to vintage fabrics, sewing notions, and ephemera, which we in turn use to make our handmade items for Sweet Reverie.
- About Amanda's Love Bird Wedding Cake Toppers -
While planning my own wedding, I had a difficult time finding a cake topper that I liked. Combining my love of cute little animals and vintage fabric, I developed my own Love Bird wedding cake toppers. I owe a great deal of thanks to my lovely customers, many of them brides from all over the world, who have inspired me to further develop my birdies by adding additional features, such as ties/bow ties and veils. I also offer my customers the option of "designing” their own custom pair of Love Birds by picking the size, fabric colors, and custom add-ons. This way, each set is as unique as the couple getting married, and can be kept long after the wedding cake is gone as a keepsake of their special day, full of beautiful memories.
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Animal lover, gardening enthusiast, and vintage treasure hunter. When I'm not making handmade items for Sweet Reverie, you'll find me at my "day job" as a graphic designer.
Back to the shop >>> http://www.etsy.com/shop/asweetreverie
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
Payment is due at the time of purchase. If payment is not received within 24 hours of the original order, the transaction will be canceled and the item re-listed. Items will not be shipped until payment has cleared.
Ready to ship items will usually be processed within 3 business days. Made to order items will be made and shipped within 2 weeks. Rush orders available upon request - please contact me BEFORE buying.
- Orders over $30 will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking numbers included with a 2-3 day delivery time.
- Orders under $30 will ship via USPS First Class Mail and have a 2-5 day delivery time.
- Orders will be shipped via USPS First Class International Mail and don't include tracking numbers. Delivery time depends on country, season, and your country's individual Customs procedures, but most fall between 2-6 weeks. We cannot be held responsible for items being held up in your country's Customs. **If you need a guaranteed delivery time or require express shipping, please contact us BEFORE purchase for a shipping upgrade!**
- CUSTOMS FEES are the responsibility of the customer. Some countries charge them, others do not. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with your country's import policies and pay any fees required before upon delivery of your package. **You can visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/ to see if you will be charged Customs fees and calculate their estimated cost.**
- We cannot and will not falsify Customs Declarations, so please do not ask! This includes marking an item as a gift or lowering the value to avoid potential Customs fees.