atinyobsession

A Tiny Obsession

Singapore, Singapore · 3797 Sales

atinyobsession

A Tiny Obsession

Singapore, Singapore 3797 Sales On Etsy since 2009

5 out of 5 stars
(1513)

Announcement   Welcome to A Tiny Obsession! Note that the shop will be partially closed, aka no orders will be mailed out, from 5th December 2016 to 5th January 2017. The shop will remain open but any orders after the 5th of December 2016 can only be shipped out after 5th January 2017.

Why? What's going on?: I'm moving to a new address in addition to taking my year-end break.

Also, please shop early. December is traditionally the time when your local mail carriers get swamped. Your items may not arrive on time. (9 to 14 working days is only an estimate. 90% of the time, your items arrive within 9 to 14 working days. The other 10% is the result of delays and real life situations happening.)

Also at http://twitter.com/atinyobsession

Blog : http://a-tiny-obsession.blogspot.com/

Coming soon:
- More fake toppings for your miniature food and decorative needs!
- More Floree molds!
- More Nisshin Nendo Molds!

Payment: Within three days of purchase or the sale will be cancelled.

Shipping: Shipping is by air mail with registered mail for countries outside Singapore. Local orders will be sent by normal mail unless you select the Registered Mail option on some listings. Please send me a message if you require registered mail. No meet-ups for self-collection within Singapore will be entertained.

Packaging: I believe in recycling and I do occasionally re-use the plastic bubble-wrap from packages sent to me. If you do have an issue with recycled bubble-wrap and recycled cardboard, please inform me when buying any items.

Shipping: Please read the polices on shipping. I cannot be responsible for items that are not registered or insured. The local post office does not give proof of shipping for buying stamps to mail something overseas. I'm sorry if a package is delayed or is lost, but I cannot do anything about it unless it is registered (can be tracked) or insured (can be reimbursed).

Announcement

Last updated on Nov 7, 2016

Welcome to A Tiny Obsession! Note that the shop will be partially closed, aka no orders will be mailed out, from 5th December 2016 to 5th January 2017. The shop will remain open but any orders after the 5th of December 2016 can only be shipped out after 5th January 2017.

Why? What's going on?: I'm moving to a new address in addition to taking my year-end break.

Also, please shop early. December is traditionally the time when your local mail carriers get swamped. Your items may not arrive on time. (9 to 14 working days is only an estimate. 90% of the time, your items arrive within 9 to 14 working days. The other 10% is the result of delays and real life situations happening.)

Also at http://twitter.com/atinyobsession

Blog : http://a-tiny-obsession.blogspot.com/

Coming soon:
- More fake toppings for your miniature food and decorative needs!
- More Floree molds!
- More Nisshin Nendo Molds!

Payment: Within three days of purchase or the sale will be cancelled.

Shipping: Shipping is by air mail with registered mail for countries outside Singapore. Local orders will be sent by normal mail unless you select the Registered Mail option on some listings. Please send me a message if you require registered mail. No meet-ups for self-collection within Singapore will be entertained.

Packaging: I believe in recycling and I do occasionally re-use the plastic bubble-wrap from packages sent to me. If you do have an issue with recycled bubble-wrap and recycled cardboard, please inform me when buying any items.

Shipping: Please read the polices on shipping. I cannot be responsible for items that are not registered or insured. The local post office does not give proof of shipping for buying stamps to mail something overseas. I'm sorry if a package is delayed or is lost, but I cannot do anything about it unless it is registered (can be tracked) or insured (can be reimbursed).

atinyobsession

Contact shop owner

atinyobsession

View all 164 items

Shop policies

Last updated on November 8, 2016
Welcome! This is a small shop specialising in supplies for clay craft, miniatures and handmade items.

Feel free to ask me questions!

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
Payment
Paypal for international transactions please.

Bank transfers are possible for Singaporean buyers only.

Please pay within 3 days of purchase. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the sale.

(A message to buyers : Single payments please. Sellers pay a fee for every listing and a percentage to Etsy for every sale, not to mention a percentage to Paypal for every payment received. Please help keep costs down so that I can keep the prices down for you.)

If I do not hear from the buyer after three days and no payment is received, the sale will be cancelled.
Shipping
Shipping is by normal airmail with registered mail for countries outside Singapore. Customs taxes may be applicable in your country of residence.

Items cannot be tracked without registered mail or insured mail.

The postal insurance premium is US$4.00. Note that this is only valid for certain countries--the post office only tells me which country when I get to the counter with the items. For some countries, insurance is only available with Speedpost, a more expensive traceable service.

Certain item like mirrors cannot be insured.

I will contact you before and after shipping your items with the relevant information.

Packaging will sometimes involve recycled materials.
Refunds and Exchanges
Items purchased are non-refundable.

I cannot guarantee any items against loss, accidents or damages unless the buyer requests to buy insurance.

Insurance is US$4.00. Some destinations cannot be insured. Mirrors cannot be insured.
Additional policies and FAQs
Custom Requests are possible and I will try to accommodate them if possible.

I can obtain certain supplies and materials on request.

Handcrafted items will take longer for production and finishing, so please be patient.