awildatheart's Shop Policies
• Customer satisfaction and building those relationships is
our number one concern, so please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns
*let us know if there's anything we can do to make
your vintage visit at Wild at heart as lovely and fun as possible.
• paypal is the only method of payment current accepted. it is not necessary to have to have a paypal account. you can use a debit or credit card through paypal. if you have questions regarding paying with paypal, contact me and i will help you.
• immediate payment is expected, if payment has not been made within 24 hours, the sale will be canceled.
• if you are new to etsy and need help figuring out checkout:
• I do combine shipping to save you money. I ship almost all my items within the U.S. by Priority Mail. Really light weight items will be shipped by First Class Mail to save you money on shipping costs.
• If you need something super fast I can ship by Express Mail, but it does cost more. If you think you may need shipped by Express Mail it is very important that you contact BEFORE purchasing with your zip code so I can give you a shipping quote and shipping time. Sometimes Express Mail does not arrive the next day based on your location. Plus there may be circumstances where I can't not mail something out right away. Again please contact me BEFORE purchasing if you are interested in having your item shipped by Express Mail.
• I ship worldwide and do combine shipping. I ship by First Class International Mail with insurance (required and already included in the shipping price). If you would rather Priority International Mail instead just let me know, but it does cost more.
• Also please note that your country may charge an import tax, duty fee, VAT (Value Added Tax), or customs possessing fee. If you are charged a fee upon receipt of your package this due to your countries laws. This is NOT an additional fee I am charging. Each country has different rules regarding these fees. If you need more info regarding import taxes and fees its best to contact your local postal office or refer to their website for more info.
• We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail.
Refunds and Exchanges
• No returns or exchanges. Due to the vintage/previously-owned
nature of our items, we do not take returns on items that do
•If you are not a 100% happy with your purchase PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE convo me before a negative rating. I work very hard at customer service and really want your experience to be a Fabulous one.
Flaws, if any, will be explicitly listed in the description.
Additional Policies and FAQs
• Accessories not included, unless otherwise stated in the
description. However if there's something you like in a
photograph you can always feel free to ask if it's for sale too.
• all of the items at Wild at Heart are vintage so there is some wear. they may not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. i sell only clean vintage pieces that i find in excellent/great/good condition. any imperfections are minor and are described to the best of my knowledge.
Last Updated July 4, 2012