Handmade Artisan Jewellery ▲ Dublin, Ireland
balanced's Shop Policies
Hello. :) Thanks for stopping by. I encourage you to read through my shop policies before making your purchase. Just so we don't have any surprises.
More than anything, I want you to be happy with your purchase from my shop and questions and feedback are always appreciated. Please don't hesitate to message me! I am very convo friendly. :)
You can also email me: admin [!at] balancedcrafts.com
I am a custom order and trade friendly shop.
I am also a proud member of the Crafty Ireland Team, the European Street Team and the Project Treasury Team!
- Paypal is my preferred method of payment.
(Please only choose the method, "Other" if we have prearranged a trade.)
- You may also pay by credit card through Paypal WITHOUT a Paypal account. Simply choose your preferred credit card at the Paypal website when checking out and you are good to go!
- Don't have a PayPal account? It's the fastest and most secure way to make online purchases. Visit www.PayPal.com for more information.
- You can pay in your OWN CURRENCY using a credit card.
Paypal takes care of the conversion. If you would like to check out the exchange rate first please go to www.xe.com
- Payment is expected at time of purchase and items will not ship until payment has cleared. If payment is not received the order will be cancelled and the item re-listed.
- For custom orders I require a non-refundable 50% deposit to cover supplies and my time, with the remainder to be paid upon completion before the item is shipped. Custom orders are not eligible for wholesale discount.
- All of my items come to you packaged securely and presented in a complimentary gift box. To save on space and shipping costs, like items will be packaged together.
If you require extra gift boxes, please inquire. This will incur an extra fee.
- WHOLESALE orders will be packaged together in plain packaging, unless otherwise requested. Wholesale discounts are not applicable during storewide sales. Please contact me beforehand if you are making a purchase during one of my sales.
- All packages are shipped by registered mail (An Post) with tracking. Signature required. I ship on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Delivery times are approximate and not guaranteed by the postal service.
Estimated Delivery Time
Ireland \\ Next working day
Great Britain \\ 2 to 3 working days
US \\ 6 to 9 working days
EU (except Great Britain) \\ 2 to 12 working days - varies greatly. If you need specifics, just ask and I'll be happy to look it up for you.
- I will automatically ship to the address on file with Paypal. Please keep your information up to date as I can not be held responsible for misdirected packages. If your purchase is intended as a gift for someone, please note that and the address change in the Message to Seller. A small personal note can be included at no extra charge. :)
Refunds and Exchanges
- If you are not satisfied with the item you have received you may return it in its original condition within 14 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding postage costs). Work must be returned, unworn and in its original packaging (I can not accept worn earrings for hygienic reasons).
- I will not accept returns on custom orders, as those should already have been approved.
- If you have any other problems or queries after receiving the item, please contact me asap and I will do my best to help. Should my work require a repair, please contact me at any time.
email: admin [!at] balancedcrafts.com
Additional Policies and FAQs
- I welcome special requests, for example, special colors or sizes, or orders for items similar to previously sold items. I am also open to trades with other store owners.
- Have metal allergies? All my earrings can be made available with alternative ear wires at no additional cost!
- Earring backs are included on all earring purchases.
- If you have a discount card, simply enter the code at the 'coupon code' link during checkout for an immediate discount off your purchase. Coupon codes cannot be used during sales or promotions, or used retroactively on past orders that have not been shipped.
- For jewellery care information, please see this link:
* Patinaed art jewellery must be treated as heirlooms and not worn in extreme conditions, like heat and cold.
- All of my items are created in a smoke-free, pet friendly home.
Thank you so much for your interest in my work!
I am grateful for your support.
- Rachel Van-Walsh
Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive discounts and announcements! https://madmimi.com/signups/join/42879
Last Updated December 4, 2014