Announcement Sea Glass, Beach Glass, Shells, Stones, Driftwood... Treasures from my beach bag to you! ♥
Sea Glass, Beach Glass, Shells, Stones, Driftwood... Treasures from my beach bag to you! ♥
ginny attebery on Jul 23, 2016
I BOUGHT THIS FOR A GIFT & I KNOW SHE WILL LOVE THESE PRETTY SEA GLASS STUDS-WONDERFUL SELLER WITH SUCH STYLE & FUN IN ALL HER WORK! I LOVE ALL HER CREATIONS!
ginny attebery on Jul 23, 2016
THIS IS A TREASURE-SUCH BEAUTIFUL ABALONE SHELL & THE CROSS REALLY IS THE PERFECT ACCENT-I ALWAYS COUNT GLOW'S DESIGNS AS FAVORITES THAT I WEAR OFTEN! UNIQUE & WONDERFUL SELLER-20 STARS WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH!
Linda on Jul 22, 2016
A beautifully made, delicate necklace with the prettiest color combo of beach glass! Matches so perfectly with the colors of the abalone. Tracey is a genius in the way she puts her pieces together, whether they are beach glass sets or jewelry! She has an artisan's eye & uses quality things always! Tracey, thank you for the piece of abalone--love it! Received very quickly.
ginny attebery on Jun 29, 2016
VERY TRENDY & FUN-ADD IT WITH ANY OTHER BRACELETS & IT GIVES YOU THAT ARM PARTY VIBE! LOVE IT FROM A FAB AAAAAAAAAA++++++++++ SELLER!
Sea Glass - Beach Glass - Mermaid Tears ... A natural phenomenon of glass that has been shaped and frosted by many decades of tumbling in the waves, stones and sands of our oceans and lakes. It's fascinating how broken pieces of glass are rounded down into sparkling glowing gems that wash back ashore. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, like a snowflake. Most sea glass originates from dumping/littering long ago, natural disasters, shipwrecks, etc. Some have been tossed around in the waves for a century or more, now naturally recycled into beautiful treasures just waiting to be found. It's my thrill to find these pieces and bring them to you!!!
Owner, Designer, Curator, Photos, Shipping, Everything:)
Hi, I'm Tracey, owner and operator of Beachglow. I love the beach and all things beach related, especially sea glass. Thank you for visiting my shop.. I hope you find something you like. My goal is for you to glow with smiles when you open it!
Glass Hunter Extraordinaire
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
Money Orders and Checks from USA buyers only.
E-Checks through Paypal take about 4 to 5 days to clear.
Items will be shipped after payment is received and cleared.
If you need more time, just let me know.. I'm willing to work with you, or put an item on reserve, no problem...however, if I don't hear back from you within a week or so I will have to cancel the reserve. (I'll send you a reminder note first.)
I usually ship all packages the next day or same day if possible. (Excluding holidays and weekends.) All items are beautifully & carefully packaged to the best of my ability for safe shipping.
* USA Customers: I ship USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail Flat Rate, depending upon the weight of the item(s). After your package is mailed, I'll send you the tracking numbers. Packages are usually delivered within a week or so from purchase date. Holidays/busy times of year can take a bit longer. If you would like a shipping upgrade, please contact me.
* International Customers: Packages are shipped First Class International Mail. Shipping time varies. Usually, it takes around 1 to 3 weeks, but can be longer depending on your country, holidays/busy times of year, even weather/natural related events can cause delays. If you would like a shipping upgrade, please contact me. All other taxes or fees that may apply are paid by the buyer upon delivery. (Check with your mail service for a fee schedule, if any.) If you are interested in a larger/heavier item of mine, please contact me with your address/country for a shipping quote.
* Shipping prices are estimated as close as possible. I always combine shipping costs on multiple items. If your cost is over the actual shipping price, I'll send a refund for the overage after I mail the package. If I under-estimate, I'll cover the difference.
* If you would like an item mailed as a gift to another recipient, just send me a convo with their mailing info. and your gift card message. (free giftwrapping) The shipping notification/tracking numbers will be sent to you when the item is shipped so you can track it.
Refunds and Exchanges
* If your package is misplaced or stolen after delivery, contact your post office as soon as possible. Also let me know and I will see what I can do from my end. I ship to the address provided on your Etsy receipt, so please check to make sure it is correct after you've paid. (Etsy will sometimes revert to your old address if you have moved and not changed your Paypal or credit card address.)
* If there happens to be a problem with anything at all, please let me know. You are always welcome to return the item for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. I truly appreciate my customers and want them to be happy!!!
Additional policies and FAQs
* Cleaning your sea glass: Mild soap (Dawn) water and a soft toothbrush work great. If you like the extra glowy look, you can lightly oil sea glass or stones.
Remove jewelry before showering or swimming.
Keep all sea glass and jewelry out of reach of small children. (eye candy only:)
Warning: sea glass can be very addictive!:)
Thank you for visiting my shop!!
All photos/content property of Beachglow © 2007-2016