Announcement . . . handmade designs from an ecclectic mind with nomadic behaviors. . .
. . . handmade designs from an ecclectic mind with nomadic behaviors. . .
pushadicta on Jan 31, 2014
My clutch arrived on time and well packaged. It's absolutely lovely and is well crafted. I'm looking forward to using it this weekend! :D
Kristen Petrone on Sep 18, 2013
Perfect size to fit all of my stuff! Thanks again
BEES'NETTA was created by myself, Suzie Sorenson in 2009.
When not mining the world wide web for interesting vintage designs or sewing wildly in my studio I live a quiet life in Chicago's Humboldt Park neighborhood with a bearded man and a fat, black lab.
Check out my women's vintage shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beesnettavintage?ref=si_shop
Or visit my men's shop Son of Søren: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sonofsoren
Visit www.beesnetta.com for more products and sale information or sign-up and be the first to know about new items and sales: http://eepurl.com/igx4
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
When you place an order with BEES'NETTA you automatically agree to my store policies...so please take a minute before purchasing to review all the info below.
• All items are vintage or handmade. Handmade items are meticulously made by hand in my at-home studio. I am a mere human on the other side of this screen and I do not use industrial leather working machines that allow for a factory perfect product. I use hand tools, a foot-operated sewing machine, and I use as much of the leather hide as possible...natural flaws and all. This means that my products are truly "handmade" and small inconsistancies, while never detrimental to the item's functionality, are possible and part of the beauty of buying handmade.
• If you are at all unhappy or feel I misrepresented my product in anyway, please do not hesitate to contact me. My handmade business simply relies on your satisfaction, positive feedback, and the hope for your word of mouth marketing.
• All washing and preventitive care will be done at your own risk. When cleaning leather it's best to consult a cleaner who specializes in leathers. Some dry cleaners offer leather dry cleaning services...
• All computer monitors are different, but I try to illustrate colors as best I can. If you are unsure of the color on a handmade item and mind slight shade variations then please convo me with your address and I'll be happy to send you a swatch when available.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• International orders are shipped through either USPS First Class or Priority International (depending on weight) and can take up to 7-14 days in transit. I will provide a tracking number. Duty/Import taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
• I am not responsible for items not received due to an incorrect address, please make sure your accounts are up to date
Refunds and Exchanges
• If returning Items must be back to me within 4 days of return request and must arrive in the same condition in which they were received or there will be no refund given.
• I will refund the cost of the item minus shipping charges.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
Additional policies and FAQs
All photography was done by myself and can only be 'lifted' for press/blog use. Any other use has to be approved by BEES'NETTA®
Handmade products cannot be resold unless given permission by BEES'NETTA®.
● All photos, designs, and content ©2013 Bees'netta® All other rights reserved.●