BejewelledBespoke is taking a short break
technocolor on Feb 12, 20145 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous! Even better looking than in the pictures.
Anonymous on Jul 12, 20135 out of 5 stars
the package arrived yesterday! :)
Anonymous on Jun 10, 20135 out of 5 stars
Made a nice impression! Very well made!
Anonymous on May 25, 20135 out of 5 stars
Tricia designed a custom necklace for me to wear on my wedding day. She asked lots of questions and sent many pictures of the piece in progress. I came out beautifully! Tricia is very talented and creative.
Anonymous on May 18, 20135 out of 5 stars
The product is as I expected, indeed a statement necklace in a beautiful color. I also appreciate the service I received.
Anonymous on Apr 15, 20135 out of 5 stars
Exactly as describe, wonderful necklace. Thank you!
Anonymous on Apr 9, 20135 out of 5 stars
Could not be happier with this purchase. Beautiful.
Be fearless. Express your individuality.
Bejewelled Bespoke is a fearless expression of individuality through luxury fashion jewelry and accessories. Each Bejewelled Bespoke collection has a story to tell. Drawing inspirations from culture, travel and the enchanting world of yesterday, designs always incorporate an element of romanticism and the unexpected. Whether it is integrating a classic technique into a unique perspective or showcasing vintage elements in a modern design, Bejewelled Bespoke aims to create heirloom pieces that transcend time.
Tricia started selling her handmade jewelry through craft and gift fairs in Hong Kong after relocating from Australia in 2009 and not being able to find the statement jewelry she wanted. She took a hiatus in 2011, has recently relaunched the brand in mid-2012.
Bejewelled Bespoke jewellery has been featured in many online and print publications such as Elle (HK), Cosmo (HK),CNNGo.com, Country Living (US), Jewelry Affaire (US), Oriental Daily (HK), etc.
As the name suggests, each Bejewelled Bespoke creation is individually designed and handcrafted for enduring quality. Collections are only produced in limited quantities to maintain exclusivity. For that special occasion or event, Tricia will work with you to create a custom design uniquely for you.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Shipping, Photographer, Help Desk, PR, Marketing....
I am a hopeless romantic. My inspiration comes from my travels, the outdoors, and my fascination with different cultures and the world of yesterday. I want to inspire and celebrate expressions of individuality through my designs.
Emotional Support, Shipping
Cute Factor I
We want you to express your individuality fearlessly. Whether you're a romantic, a modern fashionista, a bride, or a trendsetter - we aim to have the right statement piece for you.
If you have any questions about anything in the store, our policies, or just want to say hi - we'd love to hear from you!
PSST: If you become a fan on our Facebook page, you'll be privy to flash sales and discounts. Become a fan now! http://www.facebook.com/BejewelledBespoke
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
2. Returns/exchanges must be within 30 days.
3. Buyer pays all return/exchange shipping costs.
4. Refunds are made via PayPal once a returned item has been received.
5. For hygienic reasons, returns on earrings are not accepted.
2. All payments are to be made via PayPal. If you wish to pay by credit card, PayPal also accepts credit card payments.
3. For custom orders, an initial payment of 50% if required to start your order with the final 50% due before shipping. Custom orders once started, cannot be cancelled.
2. Bejewelled Bespoke creations are made to order especially for you. As such, please allow a reasonable turnaround time after payment is confirmed for your order to be shipped. For most listings, the turnaround time should be listed. If you require a rush order, please let us know and we can work something out. If you need your order by a particular date, please leave us a note in the Message to Seller on checkout.
3. All orders are safely packaged before being posted.
4. You will receive a shipping notification either by e-mail or Etsy convo.
5. Generally, for items with an RRP below USD$100, shipping fees reflect registered postage (local and international). For items with an RRP of above USD$100, shipping fees reflect courier postage (local and international).
6. For orders sent by registered post, you will receive a registered post confirmation number. Registered post offers limited tracking to certain countries only (eg: United States).
7. For orders sent by courier post, you will receive a confirmation number that can be used to fully track your order. Courier post also offers insurance and a guaranteed delivery time.
8. Benchmark shipping times:
(i) Local registered post - Within 1-2 business days
(ii) International registered post - Within 10-14 business days
(iii) Local courier post - Same day delivery or within 1 business day
(iv) International courier post - Within 3-5 working days
Please note that these are benchmark shipping times only taken from the Hong Kong post website, and I cannot guarantee delivery within these times once I have posted them. My experience is that during peak periods (eg: Christmas), the postman takes a little longer so please get your orders in early.
9. I am not responsible for orders after they are posted, but I will try my best to track your parcel for you and make all the necessary enquiries and followups. As such, I only offer postage choices that provide a confirmation number.
10. I am unable to mark an item as "gift". Buyer is responsible for any international customs charges incurred.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Each Bejewelled Bespoke creation is made with the utmost care, but sometimes, we do make mistakes (Trish is human after all!). We're happy to repair your Bejewelled Bespoke creation any time. All you have to do is to send it back to us, and we'll make the necessary fixes before returning it to you. Please make sure you contact us to give us a heads up to expect it.
Customisations & Custom Orders
1. We heart custom orders here at Bejewelled Bespoke. If you want to tweak any of the designs in the store, if you have a specific design in mind, if you have old costume jewelry that you'd like us to work into a collage piece, or even if you'd like us to come up with something for you - please don't hesitate to contact us.
2. The custom order process is simple. Provide us with as much information as you can (eg: nature of the event, colour and style of clothing, your personal style/preferences, budget, etc.) and Trish will work with you to come up with your own unique Bejewelled Bespoke creation.
Wholesale & Consignment Orders
1. We love wholesale and consignment opportunities here at Bejewelled Bespoke. Please contact us anytime via e-mail or phone (see Seller Information).
One last thing!
At the moment, Bejewelled Bespoke is run by Trish (a.k.a: the one-woman band). This means that every e-mail, convo, sourcing, updating Etsy, updating stockists, design, packaging, postage, etc. is done by her on top of a full time job and family. (OK, to be fair, her husband sometimes helps out with the shipping.) Trish isn't superwoman, but she does her absolutely best at multitasking - though sometimes she does get ill or goes on vacation (but she'll make sure she puts it in the store announcement). So please do keep this in mind if you're wondering why your convo isn't being replied to immediately, or why turnaround times are not as quick as your expect ;)