belaandblue is taking a short break
Ansley on Oct 5, 20205 out of 5 stars
Wonderful shop with wonderful costumer service! Shop owner goes above and beyond 💛
Wil on Apr 10, 20205 out of 5 stars
Worth every penny and every minute! Absolutely beautiful with bend-over-backwards customer service. Attention to detail even in the packaging
Elizabeth on Dec 30, 20195 out of 5 stars
LOVE this leash! I now have it in both lengths....the best. I also have the BEST plaid bandana and a bow tie. I will post a few pics as soon as the weather here in Kansas City is better. So freaking cute. Everything offered in this store is top quality!
Scott on Nov 22, 20195 out of 5 stars
Fast service. Great quality. Thank you
Stacy on Mar 21, 20195 out of 5 stars
Kane’s new collar fits perfectly. Very well constructed and looks great. Thanks so much for a great product!
Elizabeth on Mar 2, 20195 out of 5 stars
Sooo happy I purchased the matching leash! If for some reason you're on the fence....spend the money. The leash completes the look and worth every penny. I have 2 boston terriers and I work with dogs on a daily basis. I've purchased a TON of collars & leashes over the past 15 years. No question, this has been my best purchase. The owner worked with me on sizing and went above and beyond. Hard to pick one picture- but this one does a good job of showing the craftsmanship. Pure Love!
Elizabeth on Mar 2, 20195 out of 5 stars
Finally! A collar FIT for my sassy, outdoor loving, spoiled boston terrier-Maybel. Hands down, this is our ALL time favorite collar. The leather is gorgeous. The striped wool gives my Maybel, a Hudson Bay look & feel. I bought a collar & matching leash- both exceeded my expectations.... perfect fit, stylish AND functional. The owner obviously takes pride in her work. PURE LOVE! I have a ton of great pictures, looks like I can only post one. Here is our new bad to the bone collar & how Maybel feels about Kansas City snow.
isa on Jan 21, 20184 out of 5 stars
Great quality collars and very stylish. They are a little bulkier than I expected though (A photo of the product on a dog would have been helpful to get context for the size) I’m overall still very happy with the purchase and so are my dogs!
bernsno on Nov 25, 20175 out of 5 stars
Sturdy, good looking collar. D approves.
In short: Naughty dogs make great models.
“... ‘forever dogs’ we call them, the canine loves of our life, dogs who expand our hearts and fill our souls in a way that nothing else ever had.” - Patricia McConnell "For the Love of a Dog"
I love this quote. It beautifully sums up my relationship with my two rescue dogs, Lulu Belle and Ozi Blue.
Now, here’s the part where you would expect me to go on and on about how wonderful my dogs are, how well behaved and perfect they are, how they fetch my slippers and the newspaper every morning, saved me from a well...
I hope you were rolling your eyes.
In reality, my dogs are far from perfect. Heck, they’re miles away from obedient. But nonetheless, they are my very own “forever dogs.” And I wouldn’t change anything about them. Well… maybe I could do without them stealing and eating my chapstick.
So how does this all fit in with my beginnings as a pet product designer?
Well, to make a very long story short:
I am an avid craft enthusiast (you name it, I’ve crafted it) with an unhealthy obsession with textiles, especially those that consist of 100% natural fibers. Also, I happen to have two very easily bribed dogs who will model anything as long as they are compensated with treats.
To say that bela&blue was inspired by my dogs would be an understatement; my admiration and love for them is the driving force behind it. They are by no means perfect, but they are perfect for me
Materials used to create a bela&blue design are carefully chosen for their quality, comfort and environmental impact. Every effort is made to source materials that celebrate the hardwork and exceptional skill of artisans from around the world, but I do my best to source American made whenever possible.
Owner, Designer, Photographer
Engineer by day, Crafter by night.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
A replacement or full refund is eligible for any unused product that was damaged during shipping.
Was the purchased item chewed or destroyed by your furry friend...? We know how that feels (lesson learned: keep expensive shoes out of the puppy pen) and we'll do our best to help. Send us a picture of the item and we'll work with you to determine the next steps; whether it's a quick repair or a discount on a replacement.
All items are shipped via USPS first class mail. Package tracking is provided.
Need expedited shipping? Please message us for details!
International Shipping: Please be aware that additional fees/tariffs may be required upon delivery of your items. Bela&Blue is not responsible for these additional costs.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for custom orders, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Madeleine Laurion, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at bela.and.blue [!at] gmail.com.