Announcement Free Shipping! I am also available for custom painting & illustration projects. Digital images and other quantities also available upon request.
Free Shipping! I am also available for custom painting & illustration projects. Digital images and other quantities also available upon request.
Sugar Skull Greeting Cards & Gift Tags: Easter / Birthday / Christmas / Valentine / Halloween / Day of the Dead
$1.69 FREE shipping
Cupcake Cards: Valentine / Easter / Birthday / Autumn / Thanksgiving / Halloween / Christmas
$4.22 FREE shipping
krevette on Oct 26, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very cute card, I'm happy with this purchase
5 out of 5 stars
This was my second order, and I'm as happy with it as I was with the first.
Doing what I love
Welcome to Big Red Art and Design! My name is Leona. I illustrate, paint and digitally design artwork. In my Etsy Shop, Big Red Art And Design, I currently focus on selling original illustrations, archival prints, greeting cards and other stationary showcasing these illustrations.
Custom order requests are welcome:
different quantity & box sets
customization of items
original custom illustration & painting
digital downloads of "most" images displayed in the shop (5x7" & 8x10")
Please check out the other listing in the shop, place a custom order request, or message me directly for availability and pricing.
I have studied Art, Design, Education, Psychology and English. What can I say: I enjoy learning new things. I've lived, studied and worked throughout North America and wish I could travel more often. I have always had desk jobs and am really grateful to finally be doing what I truly love on a daily basis.
I love nature - woodlands, ocean, deserts, mountains, and wildlife - but I have lots of allergies to all these wonderful plants and creatures. In spite of this, I get out into nature as much as I can; but I represent the natural world in my art to maintaining that deeper connection.
Subjects are often realistic, as with the greeting card series currently listed that provide a close-up view on edible plant from North America as well as holiday and occasional themes. I place an intense focus on shading and highlights to create an airbrushed effect.
Stay tuned for the opening of a companion shop showcasing paintings. In the meantime, please check out my facebook page and website for more about me and the work I do.
I hope you enjoy my art as much as I enjoyed creating it!
Thank you for stopping by my shop and I hope to see you again soon.
Owner, Artist & Designer
With too many allergies to list, my interaction with the world is challenged. But I love nature & connect to it in my vivid paintings & meticulously shaded illustrations. Zen moments where I lose time & feel peaceful connection to the natural world.
Most payment methods are accepted. There are no exchanges or returns on items sold - unless you have received an alternate item in error (which has never happened). Color appearance can vary from one monitor to another. Please take this into account when purchasing items. Please read descriptions carefully.
Physical items are shipped in 3-5 days from Nova Scotia Canada via Canada Post. Estimated arrival is 1-2 weeks depending on your location. Anticipate longer shipping time for requests of out-of-stock items. Shipping time and method may vary for custom orders/requests. This will be discussed when I receive the request details.
Most illustrations sold by Big Red Art And Design are also available as digital downloads that you can print yourself or have printed professionally. This eliminates the time and cost of shipping. It makes the product available to you more quickly and at a lower price. It also gives you more control over the final presentation of the item. You choose the printer, the paper type, the mats and the frame. Please send me a request if you are interested in a digital download option.
Please read the Big Red Art And Design Policy section prior to purchase.
I hope you enjoy my art and design work. I thoroughly enjoy sharing it with you!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
Shipping rate per greeting card becomes lower with the purchase of increasing quantity of any item. Items are shipped from Nova Scotia, Canada, via Canada Post. For small quantities please allow 3-5 days shipping within Atlantic Canada; 3-7 days shipping within Canada; 7-10 days shipping to United States; 7-14 days shipping internationally.
Larger quantities and prints requiring parcel shipment may take longer depending on your location. For prints and larger quantities, please allow more time for delivery. International shipments may take longer depending on distance and customs. Customs fees are the responsibility of customer. Prints and Paintings are shipped via Canada post or UPS.
For more shipping details, please refer to:
Canada Post website: www.canadapost.ca/web/en/home.page
UPS Canada: https://www.ups.com/ca/en/Home.page
Additional policies and FAQs
Big Red Art And Design retains copywrite of all items. This includes images, designs and typography. Purchased images are for your personal use only. Mass production and commercial use is forbidden without permission. I am happy to build a contractual relationship with retailers/wholesalers for the resale of items or the copyright purchase of an illustration.
• Big Red Art And Design is not responsible for typographical / grammatical errors after the item has been purchased.
• Colour appearance can vary from one monitor to another. Please take this into account when purchasing items.
• Physical Items are created through a combination of hand drawn illustration/painted art and/or digital manipulation using Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign and various fonts. Some prints are created to archival quality. Others are not. Please read descriptions carefully.
• For digital downloads: Colours and print quality may vary slightly depending on the printer and paper used. For best results, use a professional printing company. If you have the item printed professionally, request a proof that you can review before they print the final piece.
• All digital downloads are provided in CMYK or Grayscale.
• All digital downloads are provided at 300dpi.
• All digital downloads are provided as one of: JPG, PDF, PNG, or EPS file formats.
• All digital downloads are created through a combination of hand drawn illustration/painted art and digital manipulation using Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign and various fonts.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or follow my business on social media websites;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
If I store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US, Canada, and other jurisdictions, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I will rely on a Privacy Shield certified hosting service as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Leona Graham, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at art [!at] bigredartanddesign.com.