blackforestcake is taking a short break
Yelena on Feb 25, 20225 out of 5 stars
Used item, but in great condition. Carefully packaged, shipped very quickly. Thank you! I appreciate your business practices.
John on Feb 15, 20225 out of 5 stars
This was a perfect transaction and I am very happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this seller.
Natasha on Oct 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
So cute, exactly what i was hoping for. Thanks!
Makaila on Sep 16, 20215 out of 5 stars
The coolest little display shelf! Can't wait to fill it!
Ellen on Aug 16, 20215 out of 5 stars
Perfect in every way. It arrived on time and well packed.
Autumn-Skye on Jul 16, 20215 out of 5 stars
Packaged as a gift perfectly, very pleased. & such a cute item! Came in completely unharmed as well, being so fragile. Thank you!
Bertrand on May 28, 20215 out of 5 stars
Article in great shape, carefully packaged
Alison on Mar 24, 20215 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous perfect condition
MissaGrrl on Jan 28, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful product and great service. Thank you!
Katie on Jan 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
This was the perfect unique Christmas gift for my sister - too cute, it was hard to give away!!
The Hunt for vintage goodies!
After buying a 1950's house I started to get into vintage items, and that is how BlackForestCake Vintage came to be. I like to rescue cute vintage things.
I have been a shop owner on Etsy since 2006.
My main Etsy shop, blacklilypie, is where I sell my art and handmade dolls.
I also run Trixie and Tilda, a shop that sells plush cat dolls.
Always available to answer questions about items or shipping.
Thanks for looking!
Hi I'm Tara. I am the one who runs this Etsy shop. I also have two other shops where I sell handmade goods.
I have three Etsy shops, so if you are curious, please feel free to check them out!
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/blackforestcake (this one)
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
• I ship from Ottawa Canada, and the prices are set by Etsy when I fill out the weight and dimensions of an object. I do not make extra off of your shipping, it is the cost only.
• Americans, please pay attention to shipping options! Sometimes smaller, lighter items (under 1kg) can be shipped with a Small Packet, which is extremely reliable and cost effective, but does not have tracking.
If you would like tracking, please choose Tracked Packet if it is available.
• If you want something super fast, I can send it with a faster (an more expensive) method. Just contact me for a quote and I will let you know the details.
• If you want to return an item, that is ok! Just send a message saying you would like to return it, then you will be responsible for shipping it back to me, at your own cost. When I receive the undamaged returned item, I will refund the purchase price (without shipping costs). If you are unsure what to do at any time, please contact me and I will guide you.
• Duties / Customs / Import Fees are your responsibility to pay.