annitacal on Dec 30, 2015
Beautiful pouch, made with quality fabric and perfect finishes. Seller was extremely helpful, friendly and quick. Will be back. Thanks again!
Handcrafted and Eco Friendly in Holland
After 5 years working in Marketing, I decided to change gears, quit my job and stay home with my, then, 4 month old daughter. I have never looked back!
Seven years, thousands of hours of sewing and two daughters later, I am still as happy to be home, look after my family and create beautiful items, made with gorgeous prints!
I let the fabrics inspire me and determine what I make! I love picking out pretty and colorful fabrics and then mixing and matching them to carefully create beautiful, simple products.
Caring for the environment is very important to me and so I try to use as much eco-friendly materials as possible, be it organic or vintage fabrics or sewing notions, recycled/recyclable packaging.
For more details on the ins and outs of ordering with b*lota, check out my shop policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=8699877
More about me:
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer, Photography
design lover, sewing enthusiast, mother to 3 beautiful girls.
All the items for sale are ready to ship and are made by myself in my very messy, smoke free studio. I do have 2 cats but I am very careful not to let them near my products!
Thank you for taking the time to read through my shop policies and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Other Method
* Payments are processed through PayPal. Please note that is possible to pay using most major credit cards via PayPal, and you can do so without opening up an account.
* For customers based in the Netherlands it is also possible to pay by bank transfer. Once your order is placed, I will send the bank details for the transfer.
Please note that all the prices are shown in US Dollars, although they will be charged to your credit card/PayPal account in your local currency.
* The estimated shipping times in business days are:
Netherlands: 1-2 days
Europe 3-7: days
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan: 6-10 days
Rest of the world: 8-15 days
* Estimated shipping times do not include potential customs delays. The buyer is responsible for any and all customs duties, taxes, or other fees imposed locally.
* I am not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail so please keep that in mind when choosing your shipping options. If you wish to track or insure your order, please convo me and I will inform you of the additional cost in the shipping rate.
If you have selected a TRACKED shipping method we will always try to help by providing dates and shipping info. We are a small business so we cannot re-ship or refund lost or damaged packages.
* I always ship to the ETSY address you have provided unless you specify a different location.
* Packaging: I use as much recycled/re-used packaging materials as possible. I take great care with my packaging so your item stays clean, safe and in the condition it was in at the time of your purchase.
* If the item is intended as a gift, I can gift wrap it and include a note. Please let me know in the “message to seller”.
Refunds and Exchanges
When sending back an item, the buyer should get proof of shipping in case the package gets lost or delayed in the mail.
For custom orders all sales are final.
If the item arrives damaged or defective please contact me immediately at blota [dot] handmade [at] gmail [dot] com and I will do my best to resolve the problem.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.