BlowYourSuccsOff is taking a short break
Angelique on Dec 22, 20204 out of 5 stars
Smaller but decent size plant. There are many places where leaves removed for what I assume were cuttings.
Packaged incredibly well.
coconutchell25 on Aug 22, 20204 out of 5 stars
I was worried about the heat wave in California killing the plant but it came in almost perfect condition just a few minor marks on a couple of leaves but its honestly nothing! Very good packaging and the plant was more full than I expected! So excited I got one of my wishlist plants!
LisaDLehmann on Nov 4, 20194 out of 5 stars
Great service, quick delivery. Very nice plant.
Ivy on Dec 17, 20201 out of 5 stars
my plant got here after a long delivery process and it’s so wilted... a whole vine is super yellowed. it’s actually really sad lol as of right now i really regret this purchase.
a big portion of this is due to the shipping being really slow right now which is out of their hands but the outcome of this situation still sucks lol
jgreen7894 on Nov 25, 20205 out of 5 stars
This little guy came well packaged and identical to the photo. Couldn’t be happier .
cory77 on Sep 21, 20205 out of 5 stars
So happy! The plant was packaged so well and even with a delay in shipping (not the seller’s fault at all) the plant was still in perfect condition when it arrived! Will definitely order again.
Janice on Sep 11, 20205 out of 5 stars
Perfect in every way! Thanks!
Diane on Aug 29, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful plant! Arrived quickly and well packed. Awesome seller!
Ana on Aug 28, 20205 out of 5 stars
Super cute plant! It came nice and full, I'm excited to watch it grow. Shipping was fast and plant was well packaged. Will definitely come back to this shop!
galdimand1 on Aug 7, 20205 out of 5 stars
Looks great! Was so nervous but very happy with it! My first online plant purchase!
Bringing joy to life one plant at a time
My name is Lisa, Founder and Owner of Blow Your Succs Off, and I would like to welcome you to my store!
My love for succulents began from my fascination of their colors and shapes (talk about geometry!). I also learned how versatile they are as a plant and the fact that a lot of them can grow out of their own leaves!
In 2017 I moved back to California, whose climate is ideal to care for succulents, and I decided to pursue this passion of mine — thus Blow Your Succs Off was born!
No matter the size or the occasion, I always craft your arrangement with care and joy 😊. I am passionate in educating my customers with proper succulent care because I believe happy and healthy plants can bring joy to life!
Thanks for stopping by and do not hesitate to reach me should you have any questions! Please also follow @BlowYourSuccsOff on Instagram and Facebook for store updates, local events, and behind-the-scenes.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
* Unless indicated otherwise, most of our houseplant items are shipped through USPS First Class and takes 2-5 days for delivery. Tracking code is included in every shipment.
* Please understand that while we try to give delivery estimate as accurately as possible, USPS may delay shipments due to weather and other circumstances out of our control. Please give 1-2 extra days.
* How USPS handles the packages is also something that we cannot control. If your item arrives not in a satisfactory condition, we appreciate if you reach out to us before leaving a review.
HOUSEPLANT & SUCCULENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
* Two most important things in succulent care are LIGHT and WATER
* LIGHT: morning sun (e.g. window sill with filtered sunlight) is best
* WATERING for arrangements in soil: water (and aim the root area) once a week (e.g. every weekend) if outdoor; once every two weeks if indoor. Rough reference: 3 tablespoons for a 4" pot.
* WATERING for arrangements in moss: mist/spray moss surface once a week
* Be careful as to not overwater. Let soil/moss dry between waterings
* Protect from extreme temperatures (above 90* and below freezing)