Blue Fish Studios ~ Glass Creations by Kyle Schumacher

Seattle, Washington
| 1,516 Sales | 5 out of 5 stars 5 out of 5 stars

BlueFishStudios is a Star Seller!

Smooth shipping

Has a history of shipping on time with tracking.

Speedy replies

Has a history of replying to messages quickly.

Rave reviews

95% or more recent reviews were 5 stars.

Announcement    Blue Fish Studios ~ Glass Creations by Kyle Schumacher


Last updated on Aug 28, 2018

Blue Fish Studios ~ Glass Creations by Kyle Schumacher


Kyle Schumacher

Contact shop owner

Kyle Schumacher


Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
See reviews that mention:

Shop policies

Last updated on May 10, 2022
Welcome to my Etsy shop! My name is Kyle and I offer imaginative and unique stained glass art. Enjoy browsing! And if you have specific design in mind for a custom commissioned piece, by all means, send me an email: silentkayaker [!at] or call: 206-850-2286

Accepted payment methods

Paypal Visa Mastercard American Express Discover Apple Pay Klarna Giftcard
Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Perishable products (like food or flowers)
  • Digital downloads
  • Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
I typically don't offer refunds, but should anything need repair within the 90 days of purchase, I will cover that free of charge, less the shipping. After one year anything can be repaired at $35/hour.
Shipping is generally through U.S.P.S. and includes delivery confirmation so that it has a tracking number. If you'd like to add insurance, the cost is extra.
Additional policies and FAQs
I am happy to take custom orders, but require 25% down at the time of the order, which is non-refundable. The remaining 75% is due when the order is finished.