blushprintables' Shop Policies
Welcome to Blush Printables!
Congratulations on your engagement! Weddings are a blissful time full of love, family and cheerful, lifelong memories. They also involve months of stressful planning and require a heavy dose of etiquette. Your wedding invitations and stationery should be fun and stress-free. It’s not only an important element of your wedding, but it also sets the tone for your affair.
We believe in quality, custom design that truly reflects the passion and vision of our clients. I look forward to working with you to create the perfect wedding day ensemble for you.
Convo me or email me at jen [!at] blushprintables.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Payment is requested upon time of purchase.
We are required to collect sales tax on all orders shipped within Pennsylvania.
All orders ship via USPS priority mail. Shipping time is in addition to production, so please plan accordingly before placing an order.
Expedited shipping and production are available upon request.
Please make this request before placing an order.
Blush Printables is not responsible for any delays, loss, or damage once the package has been delivered to the carrier. Shipping insurance is available on request.
Refunds and Exchanges
We believe in quality, custom design that truly reflects the passion and vision of our clients, and take great pride in the quality of our work. If something is wrong with your order please let us know within two business days of receiving your order and we will do our best to make it right.
Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Due to the personalized nature of our products, returns and exchanges are not available.
Custom stamp orders cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
Blush Printables is not responsible for any shipping delays, loss, or damage once the package has been delivered to the carrier. Shipping insurance is available on request.
Additional Policies and FAQs
: : : : : HOURS : : : : :
Blush Printables is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am - 2pm, EST, and Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6pm-8pm EST. We are closed weekends and holidays.
: : : : : TURN AROUND TIME : : : : :
Your first design proof will be sent via email within 3 business days of completing your order and payment. Revised proofs will be available within 3 business days of their request. The day your order is placed does NOT count as a business day. A rush fee of $35 will be applied if you need your design before the end of 3 business days.
• All invitation print orders will ship within 21 business days of print approval.
• All Custom Stamps are shipped within 15 business days of print approval
• Orders are shipped USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation (2-3 business days within the United States).
: : : : : COLOR OPTIONS : : : : :
Some designs allow for color options. You can order a design in its featured color combination or choose colors from our color chart, if available.
: : : : : DESIGN PROCESS : : : : :
Our design process begins after your order is placed, payment has been processed and all information has been received. If we have any questions regarding your order, we will contact you immediately. Any delay in communication will result in delay of processing your order.
: : : : : PROOFS AND REVISIONS : : : : :
Proofs are only included in wedding invitation orders and custom stamp orders.
For all other invitations and announcements:
• Revisions are available for $10-$15 each. Revision work will not begin until payment has been processed.
• Revisions are limited to typographical edits.
• Any changes to the font, layout, orientation, color, or size of designs will incur a $25 customization fee per piece.
• Revisions are sent within 3 business days of the request.
: : : : : CUSTOM ADDRESS STAMPS : : : : :
• One complimentary proof is included in your order
• Font changes are not included in your order.
• Stamps are for personal use only.
: : : : : USE OF PHOTOGRAPHY : : : : :
We require 300DPI high resolution photographs to be submitted in JPEG format. Any other resolution is not guaranteed to print properly, and we cannot be held liable for poor printing.
By supplying photographs to Blush Printables for use in stationery designs, you acknowledge that you own or have the rights to use the photo(s).
: : : : : PRINTABLE JPEGs / DIGITAL FILES : : : : :
• Designs are for personal, one-time use only.
• Designs are not for use as business advertisements, packaging, or branding.
• Commercial use is strictly prohibited.
• You do not have permission to alter the design in any way, create derivite works, or use design elements separately from the design.
• Files are emailed as a flattened JPEG. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• We design in RBG, which is suitable for printing at home, taking to an online print shop, or uploading to an online printer like Shutterfly. If you require a different color method, you must notify us prior to making a purchase.
• All of our stationery is designed at print size and does not include full bleed.
• If you intend on using a professional printer, you must contact us prior to making a purchase to inform us of their print requirements. There is a $45 revision fee if we are not informed of their print requirements BEFORE AN ORDER IS PLACED.
•We are ONLY able to email a PDF directly to your printer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Additional customization (changing a font, card size, color(s) and orientation) may incur additional fees.
Last Updated September 23, 2015