Announcement Please note that all items in the SALE section are in perfect and new condition. They are in the reduced prices and cannot be discounted any further. Grab them while stocks last!
Please note that all items in the SALE section are in perfect and new condition. They are in the reduced prices and cannot be discounted any further. Grab them while stocks last!
katjwill123 on Feb 9, 2017
Got this tie and absolutely loved it! We decided to use the tie for our groomsmen in our wedding after ordering one sample. The tie had already sold out when we went back to order the rest, so the owner shipped us a swatch of a similar material that she will make more ties from for us. Excellent service, and a great product! I would definitely recommend.
Jeremy Ebersole on Jan 31, 2017
Lovely tie. Perfect for my wedding.
"Doing what you love is freedome. Loving what you do is happiness."
My background is in fashion. I’ve gradually become obsessed with the sartorial elements of design and the understatement style. For a few years I tried to find what I could enjoy doing and also make a living out of it at the same time. And then one day, one of my friends asked if I could make him a set of bow tie and pocket square... the rest is history.
There are quite a few. But I think Sir Paul Smith has inspired me a great deal. He appears to be true to what he does and successful in balancing the work, life and family. And after all of these years of success, he still appears to be humble and down to earth.
The bowtie & cotton "project" is, as friends refer to it, my baby. I love what I do, and I hope you will be happy with what you purchase from me.
I really appreciate all the positive feedback and support. It means a lot - THANK YOU! x
- Monoco Japan, March'13 / May '14
- The Versatile Gent, May '13
- The Guardian online as a fashion buy of the day, January'13
- Uncovet, September'12
Accepted payment methods
• For custom orders, the process will start AFTER the full amount is paid.
• Buyers are responsible for the fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping to their respective countries.
• Estimated time of delivery
This is provided as a guideline, excluding handling times. Delays may occur during periods of heighten security concerns or heavy volume (e.g., Christmas). Customs of the receiving country may also randomly screen packages which can delay the delivery of your order.
✉ Australia and New Zealand : approx. 2 - 4 weeks (depending mainly on the customs clearance.)
✉ USA: approx. 2 - 3 weeks (depending mainly on the customs clearance.)
✉ EU : approx. 1 - 3 weeks (depending mainly on the customs clearance.)
✉ UK : approx. 1 - 3 weeks (depending mainly on the customs clearance.)
✉ Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan : 6 - 12 working days(depending mainly on the customs clearance.)
✈ Express shipping via DHL : 5 -7 working days depending on the destination (extra fee applied, please contact me before ordering.)
• Tracked & Signed for
All packages will be registered with a reference number.
*** A SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY. ***
(If no one is home during the day, a work address may be recommended.)
• Once shipped, the details will be sent via AN ETSY NOTIFICATION EMAIL . Please use your regular email address when purchasing. Buyers can also login to Etsy Account > Purchases & Reviews to view the details.
Refunds and Exchanges
W E D D I N G S
If you are looking to order for your wedding and are very specific with the shades/the colors, buying a swatch or one item first may be recommended.
R E T U R N S & E X C H A N G E S
• Please contact me within 7 days of receipt.
✚ Returns/Refunds are accepted for a NON-custom order of 1 - 3 items only.
✚ A non-custom order of more than 3 items could be exchanged with any items in the store within the purchase value.
• Refunds and exchanges will be sent AFTER the products are received in their original and unused condition.
• Only the refunds of the items will be sent to your PayPal account.
• Buyers are responsible for the shipping cost.