jonschatzer on May 24, 2016
After a short delay, we have received and love them. My wife wears them regularly. Well worth the wait!
gatewaygroupie on Mar 25, 2016
These are so lovely and they look so delicate that I was almost afraid to wear them, but I've been wearing them for almost two weeks and they're still perfect. I'll be buying them again!
From Stainless to Sterling
When it comes to my history with metalwork, chainmail was the start. Sparked by my love of fantasy video games and novels, I was driven to study the art of metalsmithing. Now I make handcrafted sterling silver jewelry in classic styles. Mixed with stretchy rubber rings, my chainmail has become a playful line of accessories. I am passionate about craftsmanship and dedicated to excellent service.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I craft jewelry, chainmail, and sometimes sculpture. Altering something as unchanging as metal gives me such a thrill. I also enjoy building computers, working with linux, and writing programs in Ruby.
All items are handcrafted by me. I take great care in the quality of my jewelry. The love I have for this work goes directly into the pieces.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
Money order is also accepted but your order will not begin processing until payment is received.
Orders to California (CA) will be charged 9% sales tax.
USPS First Class || 2-5 days transit time
USPS Priority Mail || 1-3 days transit time (includes $100 insurance)
Items are shipped within 1-2 weeks of payment received. All shipments include a tracking number, which you will receive when your item is sent out.
** Please check your shipping address to make sure it is correct! **
** I can not be responsible for packages lost in the mail. **
** I use small boxes that are 6.75" x 4.5" x 1.25". If you have special concerns about receiving the package, please let me know. Many items would be fine to ship in alternate packaging (such as a bubble envelope).
If you need faster service or alternate shipping please message me and we can work something out.
--- International Orders (Outside the US) ---
* Transit time can vary greatly and depends on your country of residence. Please understand that packages across the world can take up to a few weeks to arrive.
* May be subject to customs fees. Please check with your postal service before ordering if you are unsure.
* USPS First Class tracking only works in some countries. In some cases, tracking only works until the package leaves the US. Here are the countries where tracking is known to work:
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
** There is no longer a space for email address on the customs form. It instead has my phone number as contact if the postal service needs help delivering the package.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not happy with your purchase (item not as described), please let me know! Depending on the problem, we may proceed to an exchange or a refund. If you want to return an item you purchased, you must contact me within 7 days of receiving it. I must receive the item back no later than 1 month after it was delivered to you.
** Please note that there are no refunds on custom/personalized orders.
For a return, I would refund your payment, minus the original shipping.
For an exchange, I would charge you shipping again to send the replacement.
I want you to be happy with your jewelry! Please message me through Etsy if you have any questions or concerns.
Additional policies and FAQs
* Any ring that is made-to-order can also be made in 1/4 sizes. If I put them all in the listing the selection box would be too long! Just leave a message in 'notes to seller' for 1/4 sizes or multiple sizes per ring set.
* If ordering ring[s] and unsure of your size, check out http://findmyringsize.com. Their mobile site is especially easy, you can just place a ring you already have on the screen to see what size it is.
I will consider any request for custom, commissioned work. Please contact me if you have something in mind that my style of work would be appropriate for.