Announcement Welcome to my shop! I'm in the process of getting it put back together , but I do hope you'll stop by again and see what's new!
Welcome to my shop! I'm in the process of getting it put back together , but I do hope you'll stop by again and see what's new!
Anonymous on Mar 25, 2013
Such a special piece! Beautiful work, lovely to "do business" with!
Anonymous on Aug 20, 2012
thank you ..bottle was great.,. shipped very well and packaged with TLC !
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
- Other Method
1. I accept all forms of payment except personal checks. Unfortunately, checks have not proven to be a good experience for me. I apologize for any inconvenience.
2. Payment must be made immediately or arranged with me within four days of purchase for money orders. I am happy to reserve an item if you don't have the funds right away.
3. Money order payments must be sent with delivery confirmation and the tracking number must be sent to me via email or convo.
4. I will leave feedback for buyers as soon as possible. Please remember to leave feedback for me as well, after your purchase has arrived.
5. I leave feedback for sellers as soon as the item has arrived and I have inspected it carefully.
2. Most of the time I will ship via USPS, but larger items may be sent via UPS.
3. When I get them in the mail, you will receive a convo with your tracking number. Tracking numbers do not always show up online in the first 24-36 hours after the package has been sent.
4. I have some items that are made of plant materials. International customers who wish to purchase these items, do so at their own risk. I cannot guarantee their arrival and do not refund items that get lost in customs.
5. I do my best to calculate how much an item will cost to ship, but it isn't a precise science. If I overcharge by $1 or more, I'll be happy to either refund that amount or give a store credit. Your choice.
Refunds and Exchanges
2. Items damaged en route will be refunded in full or replaced if the damaged item is sent back to me.
3. Lost packages are extremely rare and will be handled on a case by case basis.