BrightViewCandles is taking a short break
Anonymous on Feb 11, 20135 out of 5 stars
LOVE this! Was able to personalize it and it was quickly made and shipped. Thanks So much! Get lots of comments.
Anonymous on Aug 9, 20125 out of 5 stars
These are absolutely hilarious...and surprisingly "cute"! Looking forward to handing them out at the bachelorette party this weekend. Thanks!!
Anonymous on Jun 19, 20125 out of 5 stars
this is one of my absolute favorite things! i have it on my purse and i use it everyday! Super quick shipping too! thank you so much! :)
Anonymous on May 4, 20125 out of 5 stars
Looked a little shorter in picture but so cute! Cant wait to give it to my friend for her bachelorette shower! :)
IMPORTANT: We show 1 of each item available because all of our items are made at the time of order. When you are interested in placing an order, please send us a conversation request or email to brightviewcountrycandles [!at] gmail.com with the name of the item, quantity of items and scent of the items you wish to order. We will then add to the # available and advise you. You should then go in and place your order. Please allow 7 to 14 days for us to make your item(s) and ship them.
At this time we do not offer wholesale pricing - trade products or participate with online reviews :)
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
All glassware is packed to the best of our ability but shipping can sometimes be unpredictable. If your glassware arrives damaged, please take a photo and email it to us as soon as possible. You may either get a replacement glass or we will refund your cost less shipping via paypal.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Any candle of these types should be burned at least 1 hour for every inch of its diameter. This will allow a full melt pool and maximum scent dispersion. This also eliminates the candle from creating a crater when it burns down leaving large amounts of wax around the sides.
• You should trim your wicks regularly. This will reduce soot and smoke issues.
• Keep your candles out of drafts to ensure an even burn and to reduce soot and smoke.
• Candles will fade if left in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended and all candles should be kept out of reach of children.
• Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
• Upon receipt of your candle creation, please wait 1 day prior to burning to allow the candle to settle to any temperature changes
• Please remove any ribbon, tags or wrapping prior to burning