lynnd79424 on Jun 10, 2016
Beautiful print which looks great in my office!
Sarah Fass on May 26, 2015
Lovely photo. Arrived on time and perfectly packed. Love it!
Katie Ladigoski on Nov 18, 2014
It makes a beautiful addition to my new home
Soul and Whimsy
I take photographs of subjects that touch my soul or capture my whimsy. My Etsy shop is a collection of some of those photos.
Owner, Photographer, Creator
I am sole owner, creator, and photographer for Rosemarie Brown Photography.
Artistic Photo Canvas
Artistic Photo Canvas provides high-quality, eco-friendly, archival canvas printing.
Santa Cruz, CA
Bay Photo is a quality photo lab.
WHCC - White House Custom Color
WHCC is a high quality photo lab.
I photograph subjects that speak to me and touch my soul or tickle my whimsy. All my photos are very special to me. I truly hope you enjoy them as well.
I want you to be delighted with your experience in my shop and with your purchase. Please contact me if you are not for any reason.
Thank you. Be well.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Photos are printed at a professional photo lab and mailed to me where I check them for quality, sign and date the back of the photo. Turn around time for prints is approximately 3-4 business days. I mail the photos the day after I receive them from the lab. If there will be a delay in shipping, I will notify you immediately. I ship 8x12s and smaller USPS FIRST CLASS and 11x14s and larger USPS PRIORITY MAIL to all US destinations. All non-US orders ship USPS INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS. Please note that I cannot be responsible for customs, fees, duties, etc.
All photos are shipped flat and in protective packaging made from recycled materials whenever possible. Insurance may be purchased upon request and is recommended for larger prints.
Thin Wraps, Canvas Wraps, and Wood Block Prints:
Thin Wraps and Canvas Wraps and Wood Block Prints are printed at a professional photo lab. For US destinations, Thin Wraps, Canvas Wraps, and Wood Block Prints will be shipped directly to the customer from the photo lab. Turn around time is approximately 5-7 business days. All non-US orders will be mailed to me first by the photo lab and I will ship them USPS INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS. Please note that I cannot be responsible for customs, fees, duties, etc.
Refunds and Exchanges
Sadly, because of a few bad eggs, the policies for the entire hen-house have changed.
I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not, please contact me and we will work something out. That being said, there are some rules...
1. If the photograph is damaged in transit, please contact me within 5 days of receiving the photo and I will immediately replace the photograph at no additional cost to you.
2. For photos 11x16 and smaller, if upon receiving the photo, you do not like it, please contact me within 5 days and I will happily exchange it for another photograph or offer a refund depending upon the circumstance. A re-stocking fee of 20% of the purchase price will be charged and the original photograph must be returned in re-salable condition.
3. Photos larger than 11x16 are considered a custom order and are not able to be refunded or exchanged. Please, choose carefully.
3. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE will be made on any size photo because the customer did not realize the listing is for a PHOTOGRAPH. No exceptions. Please, read the listing before making a purchase.
Thin Wraps, Canvas Wraps, and Wood Block Prints:
1. If the Thin Wrap, Canvas Wrap, or Wood Block Print is damaged in transit, please contact me within 5 days of receiving the item and I will immediately contact the photo lab. The photo labs I work with normally offer excellent customer service and I fully expect they will replace the damaged product as soon as possible. Because the Thin Wraps, Canvas Wraps, and Wood Block Prints are drop shipped from the lab, I cannot be responsible for damages. I will work with you and the lab to make sure you are satisfied.
2. Thin Wraps, Canvas Wraps, and Wood Block Prints are considered a custom order and are not able to be refunded or exchanged. Please, choose carefully.
Additional policies and FAQs
All photos larger than 4x6 are signed and dated on the back of the photo in open editions unless otherwise noted. Thin Wraps, Canvas Wraps, and Wood Block Prints are not signed and dated unless requested.
I currently outsource my photos to a professional photo lab. The quality is excellent! Unless requested otherwise, the photos are printed on photo paper with a soft lustre finish and come with a thick white border.
Because of computer monitor differences, I cannot guarantee the colors of the printed image will exactly match those on your screen.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information! Please, contact me if you have any questions or concerns.