- All 43
- Books 5
- Leporello 5
- Photo albums 17
- Clipboards 15
Sarah on Nov 13, 20224 out of 5 stars
I have been ordering the calendar for several years and am always very satisfied. Unfortunately, I have to deduct a star, because the calendar this year does not have an area for notes as shown. Only the day and time columns are available. I think that's a pity and hope that the notes section will be back next year.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
If the customer chooses in advance by bank transfer, the payment is due no later than 7 calendar days after contract conclusion.
For delivery on invoice is paid not later than 14 calendar days after the invoice due
Additional policies and FAQs
§ 1 General
(1) These terms and conditions for all contracts, deliveries and other services bookbinding rust, Domstrasse 6a, 21357 Bardowick apply (hereinafter called "Seller"), concerning etsy.de the online shop and all associated with the domain sub-domains. Differing requirements of the customers do not apply unless the Seller has confirmed in writing. Individual agreements between the seller and the customer will always have priority.
(2) The relationship between the vendor and the customer subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this right of access applies only to the extent that the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the laws of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence, is withdrawn. The scope of UN purchasing law is excluded.
(3) The contract language is German.
(4) Jurisdiction is Bardowick if the customer is a merchant or a legal entity under public law or public law special fund. The same applies if a customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the domicile or habitual residence at the time the action is not known.
§ 2 Contract conclusion and contents
(1) The vendor provides the customer in the Onlineshop etsy.de new products, especially in the bookbinding products purchase.
(2) When purchasing on-line shop a sale comes through the acceptance of the order of the customer by the seller. Price awards in the online shop does not constitute an offer in law as a guidance, the input and acceptance of the order the customer will be confirmed via e-mail.
(3) The contract will be filed.
§ 3 Prices, shipping charges, sales tax and payment
(1) Order via the online shop are the listed prices. All prices include the VAT.
(2) Prices do not include shipping and handling charges, the customer will be announced prior to your order.
(3) Providing the customer by the seller shall be chosen by the customer against the following payment methods: Payment in advance (by bank transfer, PayPal, credit card payment).
If the customer chooses in advance by bank transfer, the payment is due no later than 7 calendar days after contract conclusion.
For delivery on account is the payment due no later than 14 calendar days after billing.
(4) a customer is in arrears with its payment obligations, the seller may claim damages under the statutory provisions and / or rescind the contract.
(5) The seller is always the customer with an invoice that is handed to him on delivery of goods or other things are in text form.
§ 4 Delivery and transfer of risk
(1) The ordered goods are, unless otherwise agreed by contract, to the customer supplied address. Delivery will be made directly from the manufacturer.
(2) The availability of each product is indicated in the item description. Available in stock goods are sent, the seller, unless specifically agreed otherwise, within 7 working days after contract (advance payment by bank transfer: within 7 working days after receipt of payment). Is labeled by a sale on the online store the goods as not in stock, the seller shall endeavor to the fastest possible delivery. Information from the seller to the delivery deadline is not binding, unless the delivery time was the seller promised.
(4) The seller reserves the right to free themselves from the obligation to fulfill the contract if the goods are to be delivered by a supplier to the day of delivery and the delivery of fully or partially omitted. This self-delivery of title applies only if the seller is not responsible for the lack of delivery. The seller is not responsible for the lack of power, if completed on time with the supplier a so-called congruent supply to meet treaty obligations. If the goods are not delivered, Seller will immediately inform the customer of this fact and reimburse a previously paid purchase price and shipping.
The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods is handed over to the customer. For entrepreneurs, it is forwarding transactions, the risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration of the goods and the risk of delay already delivered the goods to the freight forwarder, carrier or other person responsible for shipment of certain.
(5) In the case of exercising the right of a customer has to pay the regular cost of the return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the item to be returned of not exceeding 40 euros or if a higher price, the has not yet provided at the time of full payment or a contractually agreed partial performance.
§ 5 Retention of title
The delivered goods until all claims under the Treaty within the seller's property, in the event that the customer is a legal entity under public law, a public sector fund or a business owner in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity, even about out of the ongoing business relationship until all debts owed to the seller in connection with the contract.
§ 6 Offsetting, Withholding
(1) The right to offset the customer only if its counterclaims are recognized by the seller or legally determined.
(2) To exercise a lien, the customer is only insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contract.
§ 7 Liability for material and legal defects
(1) Where there are deficiencies, the customers are subject to the following provisions of the statutory warranty rights.
Involved in the contract only merchants, in addition, § § 377 et seq.
(2) Damage caused by improper actions of the customer during installation, connection, operation or storage of goods produced do not justify any warranty claim against the seller.
Instructions for proper treatment can take the customer to the manufacturer description.
(3) defects must be notified by the customer within a warranty period of two years for new goods and of one year for used goods to the seller.
If the customer is an entrepreneur, the warranty period for new things a year. The warranty for used items to companies is excluded.
The above limitations do not apply if the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or a guarantee for the condition of the goods. The above limitations do not apply to claims for damages by the customer, based on replacement of a body or health damage due to a defect addressed by the seller is responsible or which are based on intent or gross negligence of the seller or his agents.
The above reductions do not apply to defects in a structure or thing that has been used in their intended use for a building and has caused the defect. The above reductions do not apply as well if the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or a guarantee for the quality of the goods has, and not to claims for damages of the customer who seeks compensation for physical injury or health damage because of the seller is responsible defect or Having regard to willful or gross negligence of the seller or his agents are.
(4) If there are deficiencies and have been claimed this time, the seller shall be entitled to subsequent performance. If subsequent performance fails, the customer is entitled to reduce the purchase price or rescind the contract. In addition, the statutory provisions.
§ 8 Information requirements for shipping damage
If goods are delivered with obvious damage to the packaging or the content, so the customer should be without prejudice to his rights under warranty (§ 7) complain immediately to the shipper / carrier and immediately by e-mail or other means (fax / post) with the seller Contact us to preserve any rights of the shipper / carrier can.
§ 9 Liability
(1) Outside of liability for material and legal defects the seller is fully liable if the damage was caused by intent or gross negligence. It is also liable for the negligent (at risk obligations, the violation of the purpose of the contract) violation of duties or for the violation of cardinal obligations (obligations, which makes the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which the customer regularly relies) , but only for the predictable, typical damage. For the negligent breach of obligations other than the above shall not be liable to Seller.
(2) The limitations of the preceding paragraph shall not apply to injury to life and limb for one defect after a guarantee for the quality of the product and fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(3) If the liability of the seller is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of its employees, representatives and agents.
§ 10 Data Protection
(1) The customer is aware and agrees to the fact that the execution of the contract required the seller personal information is stored on disks. The customer agrees to the collection, processing and use of personal data expressly. The stored personal data is treated confidentially by the seller. The collection, processing and use of personal data of customers in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and Telemediengesetz (TMG).
(2) The customer has the right to withdraw consent at any time with future effect. The seller is obligated to pay for immediate cancellation of the personal data of customers. If the order process the deletion is done after completion of the ordering process.
Additional Information Deutsch
Provider and responsible body within the meaning of the Data Protection Act
Master bookbinder Friedemann Rost
Domstr. 6 a
With this data protection declaration, users receive information about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of their data by the responsible provider.
The legal framework for data protection is provided by the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Collection of general information
With each access to this offer, information is automatically collected by us or the web space provider. This information, also known as server log files, is of a general nature and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
Among other things, the following are collected: name of the website, file, date, amount of data, web browser and web browser version, operating system, the domain name of your Internet provider, the so-called referrer URL (the page from which you accessed our offer) and the IP address.
Without this data, it would not be technically possible to deliver and display the contents of the website. In this respect, the collection of data is absolutely necessary. In addition, we use the anonymous information for statistical purposes. They help us to optimize the offer and the technology. We also reserve the right to subsequently check the log files if there is a suspicion of illegal use of our offer.
If you contact us via the online form or by e-mail, we store the information you provide in order to be able to answer your inquiry and to ask possible follow-up questions.
Integration of third-party services and content
Our offer sometimes includes content, services and services of other providers. These are, for example, maps provided by Google Maps, videos from YouTube as well as graphics and images from other websites. In order for this data to be called up and displayed in the user's browser, the transmission of the IP address is absolutely necessary. The providers (hereinafter referred to as "third-party providers") thus perceive the IP address of the respective user.
Even if we strive to use only third-party providers who only need the IP address to be able to deliver content, we have no influence on whether the IP address may be stored. In this case, this process serves, among other things, statistical purposes. If we are aware that the IP address is stored, we point this out to our users.
In accordance with the principles of data avoidance and data economy, we only store personal data for as long as it is necessary or prescribed by law (statutory storage period). If the purpose of the collected information no longer applies or if the storage period ends, we will block or delete the data.
Your rights to information, correction, blocking, deletion and objection
Upon request, you have the right to request information free of charge about the personal data stored by us and/or to request correction, blocking or deletion. Exceptions: This is the prescribed data storage for business transactions or the data is subject to the statutory retention obligation.
In order to be able to take a data lock into account at any time, it is necessary to store the data in a lock file for control purposes. If there is no legal archiving obligation, you can also request the deletion of the data. Otherwise, we will block the data if you so wish.
In order to ensure that our data protection declaration always complies with the current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that the data protection declaration has to be adapted due to new or revised services, for example new services. The new data protection declaration will then take effect on your next visit to our offer.
Source: Data protection configurator of mein-datenschutzbeauftragter.de