BuckAndLibby is taking a short break
Lorena on Sep 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lovely mug,very good quality .It was as described,and they were so amazing as to make a small change for me. I Wish this seller all the best.Thanks
kathryn on Jun 26, 20185 out of 5 stars
I'm in love with this onesie! Megan was great and came back from her break just to make this order happen for me. Thanks so much!
quintetta on Apr 10, 20185 out of 5 stars
Excellent and very cute print. Shipping was fast and product was better than promised!
Karissa on Apr 5, 20185 out of 5 stars
I ordered the “Be the Rainbow” card for a dietician at work. My card somehow got lost in the mail. Buck and Libby were so kind and attentive when I made them aware of the situation. They issued me a refund and were even generous enough to send another card! I’m glad they did because it is so cute. I will definitely be getting more cards from them. From their awesome customer service to quality of card stock!
5 out of 5 stars
Quick shipping, great quality. Love these illustrations!
5 out of 5 stars
Quick shipping and personal note from the seller!
Maryanne on Dec 1, 20175 out of 5 stars
Really great quality and a perfect gift for my husband who is obsessed with Skyline Chili!!
Maryanne on Dec 1, 20175 out of 5 stars
Really great quality and a perfect gift for my husband!
On a mission to "doodlize" the world!
Named for her late grandparents, Buck & Libby is the creation of artist Megan K. Ball. Simple, hand-drawn illustrations with cheerful colors and smiling faces make up the Buck & Libby signature style. Common, everyday objects are transformed into adorable personalities. Food, drinks, and hobbies are doodlized and brought to life!
All work is hand-drawn and then digitally edited and colored. Designs are then put on fun gifts like poster prints and coffee mugs.
Check back often for new products and designs!
Megan K. Ball
Owner, Professional Doodler
Hello! I'm Megan-- an Artist, Illustrator, and Do-What-You Love Enthusiast with a passion for indie business and a slight addiction to coffee drinks. I am a doodle-expert, transforming everyday objects into cute characters oozing with personality.
Prints 5x7 and 8x10 photographic doodle prints onto Kodak Endura photo paper using high-quality ink.
Printful is responsible for printing apparel like T-Shirts and Onesies, and ships directly to you, our customers!
Greeting Card Printing
Specializes in printing our images onto quality cardstock, cutting, and scoring to create greeting cards and stationery.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
NO REFUNDS are granted for the purchase of digital downloads.
REFUNDS/EXCHANGES (Cards, prints, general merchandise):
Your satisfaction is the most important thing! If you are dissatisfied with your product let me know ASAP and we can fix it!
Full refunds are not guaranteed and in the event of loss or damage of a product, a solution will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Most physical items are printed and shipped from a second party printshop. While I have no control over how they handle their shipping services, I am here to help remedy any issues should the arise.
*Please remember that although I do my best to make an accurate representation of each product, the images on my shop's website may appear differently than how the product looks in person. If you have any questions about details of my work, please don't hesitate to ask me prior to purchasing!
I accept PayPal and Etsy direct checkout.
- Prompt Payment is Necessary!
- After purchasing your items on Etsy, be sure to complete the transaction process through PayPal
- If payment is not received in 3 days, I will contact you regarding any problems you may be having with checkout.
- If payment is still not received 7 days after the initial purchase date, sale will be canceled.
DOMESTIC U.S. Shipping:
All items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Shipping confirmation is included with domestic orders.
Delivery confirmation is NOT included. If you would like to upgrade to Priority International Shipping including Delivery Confirmation, shipping cost will change. Please contact me at the time of purchase for accurate cost information.
NOTE: Shipping times vary by destination and each country's customs policies. Once the product leaves my possession and is dropped off at the post office, I cannot be responsible for transit times.
Taxes, Fees, and Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
ACCURATE SHIPPING INFO.:
Upon payment confirmation, item will be shipped to the address supplied on Etsy. Please make sure this address is accurate and up to date. I am not responsible for incorrect information provided and subsequent mishaps with delivery. Re-shipping is available at the buyer's expense.
Additional policies and FAQs
Q. CAN YOU CHANGE THE WORDING? MAKE THE BACKGROUND BLUE? REMOVE SOMETHING FROM THE DESIGN?
A. Unfortunately, customization of our prints and greeting cards are not currently available. All items are sold as shown.
Q. I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A NEW DOODLE! CAN YOU CREATE IT FOR ME?
A. I am open to discussing custom projects, depending on my current workload. Please contact me with your idea and I will get back to you soon with my availability and interest.
Q. I OWN A RETAIL STORE. DO OFFER WHOLESALE?
A. While we have offered wholesale in the past, we do not currently. Thank you for your interest.
Q. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SELL CONSIGNMENT IN OUR STORE?
A. We are not currently accepting new consignment relationships.
Q. I NEED MY ORDER FAST! WILL I GET IT BY THIS DATE?
A. If you contact me ahead of time, I can give you an estimated shipping time for your order. Please remember that these are estimates and are not guaranteed. If you would like to upgrade shipping to Priority or Express, please let me know BEFORE ordering and I will send along updated shipping costs.
Last updated 1 August 2021.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Printful, Printing Products and Shipping to Consumer
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at buckandlibby [!at] gmail.com , or by mail at my physical address addressed to Buck And Libby.