Announcement Welcome to Buffalo Art Glass, specializing in colorful fused glass ornaments, suncatchers, bowls, coasters and a variety of other fun products! Everything in the shop is in-stock and ready to ship! We are unable to accept custom orders at this time.
Welcome to Buffalo Art Glass, specializing in colorful fused glass ornaments, suncatchers, bowls, coasters and a variety of other fun products! Everything in the shop is in-stock and ready to ship! We are unable to accept custom orders at this time.
Jilie Suzanne Addis on Sep 16, 2016
Absolutley beautiful earrings. Love all the colors and design. Many thanks, as always. Jilie
As a long-time lover of art glass, with a curiosity of the process, I received my first kiln as a birthday gift many years ago. I am thrilled that a casual hobby has become a creative business. I love learning, experimenting and creating in this wonderful art form. Thank you for visiting Buffalo Art Glass.
I couldn't do any of this without the help of my wonderful husband, David, who really knows his way around a glass saw!!
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer
Find buffaloartglass at the following upcoming market!
Rochester Museum & Science Center Holiday Bazaar
Rochester Museum & Science Center, 657 East Ave
Join us at the 46th Annual Holiday Bazaar Arts and Crafts Sale featuring 200 fine artists and craftspeople with works in ceramics, jewelry, glass, woodwork, photography, paintings, prints, sculpture, fiber arts, floral crafts and more! Admission: $5, $7 two-day pass (children 12 and under FREE). Presented by the RMSC Women's Council.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, Etsy Gift Card or PayPal. Please note that when you pay for your purchase using any of these methods, as an Etsy seller, we do not have access to any of your account information other than your name and shipping address that is provided on the order. We also accept money orders and personal checks.
New York residents are subject to 8.75% sales tax.
SHIP TO ADDRESSES - We ship to your Etsy address, not the address on paypal.
Please verify and select the correct ship to address on your Etsy account prior or during checkout.
In an effort to ensure the accurate and safe delivery of your order, if there is a discrepancy or question on the shipping address for your order, we will contact you to confirm and will delay shipping until the address is confirmed. Thank you.
SHIPPING TIME FRAMES:
READY TO SHIP - items in the shop are ready to ship and will ship in 1-2 business days after payment is received (excluding Sundays and Holidays). Packages ship USPS First Class and include tracking. We will notify you of your tracking number.
We are unable to accept custom orders at this time.
Standard shipping is via USPS First Class or Priority Mail (depending on package weight). Depending on your location, First Class is estimated at 3-5 days, Priority Mail is estimated 1-3 days, however, neither service offers a guaranteed time frame. We are not able to specify or promise a specific delivery date.
Standard shipping method is via USPS First-Class Package International Service. Delivery time frames vary by country, generally between 2-6 weeks, but could be longer due to customs procedures in your country. I am not able to specify or promise a specific delivery date. Tracking may not be available to all countries shipped internationally from the US.
I welcome international orders! Please be aware of the following points when ordering:
• Your order will be shipped form the US and will be processed through your country's customs office. Any customs duties, fees, or taxes imposed by your country's government on imported goods are not shipping related charges, and are the responsibility of the buyer to pay.
• If you are uncertain of the procedure for you to take possession of a package from outside your country, please check with your postal service or customs office.
• For information regarding duties, taxes or fees imposed by your country on imported goods, here is helpful link where you can estimate possible import taxes:
• For UNITED KINGDOM residents: here is a link regarding your country’s tax on imported goods: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/buying.htm
• To be in compliance with US laws, the customs form that I am required to attach to your package will reflect the price you paid and will be marked as “merchandise”.
• If your package is returned to me because it was unclaimed or you refused to pay customs fees, I will refund the original purchase price, less original shipping charges, and only once I receive the returned package in its original condition.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
WHOLESALE PRICING: please contact us.