eddiejn on Dec 20, 2016
I love it! But I guess the 14 year old niece I gave it to for xmas did not. Said it didn't look like a fox.
Georgia Anderson on Aug 9, 2016
I love this item! Well crafted and extremely detailed! I was very happy with how fast the shipping took from America to Australia. Kat is a lovely seller and even leaves a personal message with her items. Love this item and would recommend buying from her cute shop ☺️ Thankyou again Kat!
angelawood1812 on Mar 26, 2016
Lovely elegant French Horn necklace. Very fine detail, an exact mini of the horn. Nice work from Cardinal House!
Home Goods and Accessories Handmade from Recycled Fabric Books.
Cardinal House is inspired by my grandmother, Edie. She was something like the craft mafia boss of the family! Edie ran her own business, Lienhart Dollhouse, for decades down in Florida. I grew up touring the Southeast working arts & craft shows, visiting the wholesale showrooms and learning how to make my own creations with her.
The shop is currently a hodge-podge of items.
CHARM JEWELRY: I've been making the charm jewelry for years, and I'm constantly asked about where I got my jewelry...so I keep on making them!
CROSS STITCH ITEMS: Now the cross stitch keychains and necklaces are new. Those started out as gifts for friends and family last Christmas and were a HUGE hit. I started getting requests and now I design them for machine embroidery because my hands would hurt waaaaay too much! However, I actually enjoy small cross stitch work and will offer some that are still hand stitched from time to time.
PATTERN BOOKLETS & LEAFLETS: My aunt was a distributor for the publishers, like Annie's Attic, back in the late 90's until the early 2000's. She has thousands and thousands of pattern books just collecting dust as she's gotten out of the business. So, I'm helping her (and my uncle!) by selling them. Not sure that I'll ever get them all listed so, please!, contact me if you're looking for something specific. I'm happy to help if I can!
-Note: I will not scan copies of the pattern books. It's illegal, period.
Owner, Maker, Designer
From a craft mafia family. Worked my grandma’s craft booth before I was ten. Made jewelry displays for shops in high school. Interior designer that ended up making handmade accessories to validate hoarding discontinued fabric books and vintage beads.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests:
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• Pay by credit, debit or Etsy Gift Card via direct checkout right here!
• Pay by credit & debit WITH OR WITHOUT a Paypal account. See Etsy's how-to guide: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-746/
• Pay by bank account (e-check)--order will ship upon cleared payment (approx. 5-7 days)
Coupons / Promotions / Discounts:
• Coupon codes or promotional discount codes should be entered in Etsy's coupon box during checkout [not PayPal].
• Delivery confirmation is included for US residents.
• Multiple items will be shipped in the same package when ordered together.
• If the "ship to" address is different than listed in PayPal receipt, please let me know in the message to seller.
• Please double-check your ship-to address (& last name) on file with Etsy versus Paypal. If the two don't match up, your order will be delayed until I receive confirmation back from buyer. I will ship to the Etsy address if I don't hear back.
• International buyers, please contact me if you desire a certificate of mailing or upgraded shipping as there is an additional charge. Otherwise, items will ship via USPS 1st Class International which does not offer delivery confirmation abroad. Also, any customs fees are the buyers responsibility. Generally, international orders take about 2-4 weeks. And, yes, sometimes packages are opened during random inspections at customs [sorry- it's not me *promise, cross my heart*]
Refunds and Exchanges
If you believe you've received the wrong item, etc...contact me right away & I'll get everything squared away!