Announcement Welcome! In the interest of making ordering as easy as possible for my customers I have decided to launch a shop here on Etsy for my small home baking business, Vivienne's Petite Parisian Pastries! Continue to follow us on Facebook, and of course we would still love to take your orders personally, but if you would prefer a more streamlined online purchasing experience we have that for you here :). We look forward to baking for you!
Welcome! In the interest of making ordering as easy as possible for my customers I have decided to launch a shop here on Etsy for my small home baking business, Vivienne's Petite Parisian Pastries! Continue to follow us on Facebook, and of course we would still love to take your orders personally, but if you would prefer a more streamlined online purchasing experience we have that for you here :). We look forward to baking for you!
Anonymous on Feb 18, 20115 out of 5 stars
Smooth transactions are such a pleasure ... Cooperative and considerate seller ... Thanks & kudos.
Vivienne’s Petite Parisian Pastries can be reached via Facebook Messenger, email at Viviennespastries [!at] gmail.com or by phone at (860) 608-8044. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your experience.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
Returns and exchange details
• Due to the perishable nature of our products, Vivienne’s Petite Parisian Pastries does not accept returns.
• There are no returns or exchanges.
• Circumstance Pending, we may issue a credit or re-order.
• If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us WITHIN 2 DAYS of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your experience.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
Orders may only be cancelled or modified within 2 days of ordering. For order cancellation or modification requests, please contact us at (860) 608-8044 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing schedule.
• Vivienne’s Petite Parisian Pastries ships macarons throughout the United States using USPS 1-3 day Priority Mail.
• Orders ship on Mondays-Wednesdays only. We do not ship later in the week or on holidays to avoid extended overlays.
• Since each of our macarons is made by hand, from scratch, all orders of 50 macarons or less require 1 week of processing time BEFORE shipping can be expected. All orders of 50-100 macarons require 2 weeks of processing time before shipping. Please keep this in mind when placing your order to ensure it will arrive in time for any event you may be planning to serve them at. Also note these processing times are for available flavors currently listed by Vivienne’s Petite Parisian Pastries, any custom flavor requests may result in an additional delay while we procure ingredients and create your recipe. For more information about customization and special events read “Special Orders and Large Quantities” below.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING GUARANTEE
• Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States. No P.O. boxes. International shipping is not offered at this time.
• Vivienne’s Petite Parisian Pastries is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
• Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for USPS.
• Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
• Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates. Vivienne’s Petite Parisian Pastries is not responsible for such delays.
• Orders can be personally delivered within 30 minutes of Lancaster, NH at no extra charge. Further personal deliveries within the state can be arranged for a travel fee depending on distance.
• We highly recommend that you select a time when someone will be available to accept your Local Delivery package. If our 1st Delivery Attempt is unsuccessful, we will reach out to you to schedule a 2nd delivery attempt however ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY.
Orders may also be picked up at 392 North Rd. Lancaster, NH 03584 at our residence.
All deliveries are sent using 1-3 day Priority USPS in an insulated cooler-bag with a reusable ice pack to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be cold upon arrival, THIS IS OK! The ice pack helps the macarons stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
Our macarons are very carefully hand-packed to ensure the quality and freshness of our product. However, because of the fragile nature of macarons, some breakage of the macaron shell may occur during transport. This will not affect the taste and quality of our product.
We recommend putting your order in the refrigerator as soon as possible after you receive your delivery to maintain maximum quality. Follow care instructions and eating recommendations included with your package.
Additional policies and FAQs
When ordering quantities greater than 100 macarons or any customizations, please place your order at least 21 days prior to your desired delivery date. Orders not placed within 21 days of desired delivery date are subject to rush fees. For more information about special orders, custom flavors, colors, and macarons for events or special occasions please send us a message or contact us via email at Viviennespastries [!at] gmail.com or by phone at (860) 608-8044