Cynthia Korb on Dec 26, 2013
I searched and searched for a boy's carrier and was thrilled with this one. It's expertly made and arrived very quickly in time for Christmas. It is the perfect size for Elmo!
I've been making mei tai, hanagurumi (x-sling), and wrap baby carriers since 2006.
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer
I am a childbirth educator, birth doula, historian, attachment parent, and a maker of baby carriers since 2006.
• Easy on and off
• No buckles, rings, or complicated ties
• Wide straps evenly distribute baby’s weight
• Ergonomic “legs up” position for baby, especially with the optional leg gussets
• Folds down small, not much bigger than a cloth diaper.
Cashmere Cuddles carriers have the look of a wrap, but the convenience of a soft-structure carrier without the hassle of buckles, rings, or complicated ties. The carrier slips over your head easily and snugs your body. Just slide your baby in from the top and you are ready to go. The criss-cross construction evenly distributes your baby's weight across your shoulders and back and cradles your baby close to your heart. This unique x-shape allows your baby to be carried inward-facing, in a good ergonomic position with his or her weight distributed across the sit bones, rather than the spine. A separate obi sash is tied around and under your baby to give additional support and stability. The carrier can be altered for larger babies with the addition of leg gussets and an adjustable accent piece. See the policies section for details.
My x-shape carriers are designed for younger babies. They can be altered to support a larger baby by adding gussets at the leg openings, to keep their legs from dangling, and with an adjustable accent piece that can be lowered while one places the baby in the carrier and then tied into position. If you'd like yours altered in this way, please add a note to this effect in the comments section on your order. Leg gussets are an additional $5. A infant sash (100"x25") is $20.
Most users should be able to carry up to 20-25 pounds comfortably.
Cashmere Cuddles is a proud member of the MDC Street Team (MDCEtsy)(www.mdcmoms.blogspot.com), Etsywearers, and NorCalEtsy
What people are saying about Cashmere Cuddles:
A review by HeartHugsDesigns:
Accepted payment methods
International shipping is available. Please contact me for a shipping quote. Occasionally, when shipping items internationally, an item will get flagged by the receiving country's Customs Department. I have no control over this and I am not responsible for extra charges incurred due to such flagging. Payment of customs fees, duty and/or VAT are the responsibility of the buyer.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please contact seller if your item does not arrive within 10 days after it has been shipped.
Please contact seller if your item was insured and arrived damaged.
Additional policies and FAQs
• The first few times you use your Cashmere Cuddles, for the safety of your child, please have a second person assist you until you feel you can safely do it on your own.
• Please use precaution and common sense when using your carrier. While wearing your baby in your carrier, you should not cook, iron, sleep, drive, ride a bicycle, or engage in other behaviors that put your baby in danger or close proximity to hazardous materials or hot liquids. Take care to support your baby with your hands while bending over or if your body is otherwise positioned such that your baby could slip out
Cashmere Cuddles cannot be held responsible for misuse.