ceceshop's Shop Policies
Thank you for taking the time to peek at my policy page. I don't think that my policies are much different than most and with that I will welcome any questions or concerns that you may have. I truly stand behind every item that I handcraft. I feel that in this tough economic time you deserve to spend your hard earned money on a quality item. And it is here that I promise you will get that. I look forward to working for you soon! ☺
* PayPal is my preferred method of payment. I will occasionally accept money orders with prior arrangements with the buyer. The 'other' option is also available and this is mostly used for trades. If your only method of payment is a personal check please contact me before you purchase.
* It would be appreciated to recieve payment immediately upon purchase. If you need more time please convo me and we can make arrangements. I am very flexible!
* If you find that you need to cancel a purchase please contact me as soon as possible so that I can relist the item and clear your order.
* Please make sure that you have a confirmed PayPal address or that your Etsy address matches your PayPal address. I usually check but might sometimes miss this step.
* I use USPS First Class Mail for all my packages. For international packages I ship First Class International. If you would like to use the Priority or Express services wait for a revised invoice so that I may reflect this charge in the shipping.
* If this is a gift item I would be happy to mail it ready for gift giving. Please state this in the message area at checkout.
* No local pick-ups.
* I ship Monday through Friday.
Refunds and Exchanges
* All my items are completely returnable. If you need to return an item please have it on it's way back to me no later than three (3) days after you've recieved it. The buyer will be responsible for the return shipping and only the cost of the item is refundable.
Items must be in it's original state to qualify for a full refund.
* Custom orders will not be returnable.
Additional Policies and FAQs
* If there are any questions or concerns I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to convo me at any time about anything and I will respond promptly. Contact me through Etsy or email me at: ceciliaherrera [!at] q.com.
* Thanks a million for your patronage and continued business! ♥
Last Updated March 12, 2015