Announcement Watercolours and screen printed illustrations for you and yours.
Watercolours and screen printed illustrations for you and yours.
Clare on Nov 12, 20215 out of 5 stars
Love this - such good quality, quick delivery and lovely recyclable packaging. Thank you so much!
Sheila on Oct 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great card, excellent quality, exactly as described, expectations met, loved it as did my friend who received the card.
beccimccormick1 on Aug 27, 20214 out of 5 stars
the card concept is great and worked perfectly for the couple I was sending it to, only thing is the beer is not quite the right colour to represent beer
Jenny on Jul 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
Quick and cute. Very happy, will be using you again for cards. Eco packaging very much appreciated.
Unable to stop drawing
Always on the look out and with a sketchbook in hand, I can't imagine life any other way.
I love to draw, illustrate & print. Buildings, aspects of cities and architecture are my favourite subjects, but I often go off track and get inspired by other subjects. This has transpired into my little shop! Here you will find illustrations I've done for me that I think you'll like too.
I find myself working mainly in watercolour as these are easy to transport and I love to travel, or to be able to work out and about. I also enjoy screen printing my illustrations. Some designs lend themselves better to this than others, but I'm constantly developing my style, skills and designs in both areas so that they are both strong and compliment each other.
Joining Etsy has opened my eyes to what I can do with my creative side, my designs and my ideas. I originally opened my shop for friends and family members wanting to buy cards from me. It provided a simple way for transactions to happen. But I was happily surprised when non family started purchasing pieces too!
Since then I have tried to keep my shop updated with current illustration work as well as old favourites.
Thank you for having a look around, and your support.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Illustrator, Printer
I'm an illustrator and printmaker, some times at the same time, some times separately. I enjoy elevenses, seeing bunting, finding quirky little cafes and exploring new places.
Merchandise printing company
Because of Betty
Because of Betty helps me with all my sewing needs.
Printing cards, prints, posters etc
Thank you for visiting the shop. If you're in England then you are able to see my work at Artists Book Fairs across the country as well. Keep an eye out on my blog for information on where I'll be next : http://charlottevallance.blogspot.com/ All feedback and comments are very welcome, as are commissions for personalised illustrations and designs.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
I'll post your item to you in 2-3 working days unless stated otherwise on the item. Please send me a message if you need something more urgently.
Additional policies and FAQs
I do send out the odd email newsletter, if you'd like to be included in the mailing list, please let me know.
Most of all, thank you!
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a house illustration, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Should I need to store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions I will update you with this information. For example, this may be if I need to use a courier service to deliver your order in the US or other jurisdictions.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Charlotte Vallance, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at charlotte_vallance [!at] hotmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Charlotte Vallance, 23 Yew Tree Road, Wistaston, Cheshire, CW2 8BN