Dawne Claypool on Jan 22, 2017
This item was exactly as described and came in an adorable gift box. It was a gift. My friend loved it. Unfortunately, it was stolen so I'll need to order another one. Shipping time was great...it was delivered in the time frame stated.
Deanna Dunaychuk on Jan 13, 2017
TheGlamourGhoul on Dec 31, 2016
Whimsical & Unique Charms Since 2009
★ I created Charms4You in 2009 with the idea that charms could be used in a different form other then being worn on a charm bracelet.
Now available as a necklace or hanging on a keychain.
Inexpensive jewelry with multiple uses, awesome!
★ All charms are in stock and ready to ship.
★ Each necklace or keychain arrives in a beautiful gift box with silver bow.
♥ I LOVE Custom orders ♥
Owner, Designer & Customer Service, Packing & Shipping Dept
Design & work from my home studio in Gettysburg, Pa.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
PAYPAL & ETSY DIRECT CHECK-OUT.
Shipping is via USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not happy with my jewelry, please contact me within 24 hours of receipt of the order and return the item within 1 week for a full refund, minus shipping costs.
(Return shipping costs are also non-refundable.)
Please contact me with any questions or concerns.
Additional policies and FAQs
★ What is Silver Plated?
Real silver over a base metal.
★ What is Gold Plated?
Real gold over a base metal.
★ What is Sterling Silver?
Sterling Silver (also called .925 silver) is an alloy consisting of 92.5 percent fine silver and 7.5 percent other metals (usually copper).
★ All Pewter charms in my shop are Lead-Free and made in the USA ★
★ Please email with any concerns or questions - before - placing an order - thank you.
Instructions for keeping your gold or silver plated jewelry lasting longer:
1. Keep plated jewelry away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the plated layer to wear away faster.
2. Store your plated jewelry in a velvet lined jewelry box, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches.
3. Lightly wipe your plated jewelry with a damp cotton cloth. This will help to eliminate any dirt or dust from accumulating on the surface and wearing away the plated layer.
4. Use a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth and gently rub the plated jewelry to restore shine.
5. Your local jewelry store replace the gold or silver layer. Check with your local jeweler to see what they charge for this service.
6. Please remove your jewelry before applying hairspray, or perfume. Also do not wear jewelry into pools, hot tubs, or the ocean. Plating will come off of jewelry if you continue to wear jewelry under these circumstances.