Announcement A mix of handmade, new and vintage goodies perfect for scrapbooking, craft projects, sewing, journals and more!!
A mix of handmade, new and vintage goodies perfect for scrapbooking, craft projects, sewing, journals and more!!
- All 111
- Buttons / Trim / Ribbon 9
- Library Cards/ Pockets 8
- Inspiration Journal Kits 11
- Scrapbook Embellishments 16
- Vintage Paper Goodies 10
- Journal Cards 2
- Planner Clips 13
- Felt / Fabric Flowers 32
- Paper Die Cut Shapes 2
- Wooden Peg Sets 5
- Handmade Envelopes 3
Liza Ives on Apr 26, 2017
Fabulous! Exactly as described and what I wanted. Thanks! :)
aprilsandoval951 on Apr 17, 2017
I love my buttons!! May even buy more ein the future!
Hayley Thomas on Apr 16, 2017
Very pleased a beautiful selection of papers thank you 😊
A little bit about me.....
I have always loved creating goodies and one of my earliest memories of crafting is making handbags from Mum & Dad's newspapers using cellotape and staples!!! (don't worry, I've moved on from that). Through the years I've tried many crafts but I always come back to sewing whether it be hand sewing or by machine. My knees buckle when I see pretty fabrics, papers, trims & buttons and I can find it hard to part with such goodies from my stash!!!
Each of my handmade items are unique and made with love. I take great care in choosing colour schemes, finding the right materials for the item and perfecting those all important finishing touches. And I get just as much enjoyment from packaging everything up prettily too!!
I do hope you will enjoy having a snoop through my shop and please do get in touch if I can help you in any way.
My other shop - peonyrosehandmade.etsy.com
Around the web
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Please note that if you pay by echeque, your order will not be shipped until payment has cleared.
I will send you a message within 24 - 48hrs to confirm your order unless it has been placed after 2.30pm on a Friday or on a Sat/Sun, in which case I will confirm your order on the Monday morning.
I aim to ship your items within 1 - 5 working days unless otherwise stated. At busier times this may not always be possible and if it is going to take longer than 5 days, I will send a message to let you know the expected shipping date.
=== DOMESTIC (UK) Shipping Information===
> Items that fall into the 'Large Letter' category will be shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class Post. This service is uninsured so please do upgrade if tracking is required.
> While most 1st Class packages arrive much sooner, I allow the Post Office 3 weeks before resending/refunding for non delivery.
> Large Parcel items will be shipped using My Hermes tracked shipping. I will send you a message containing your tracking number. You can expect delivery of your item 2-4 working days after it has been collected from me.
=== INTERNATIONAL Shipping Information ===
> All items are sent via First Class Royal Airmail without insurance. Upgrades are available, please just ask.
> All customs forms as clearly marked as ''Other - Etsy Sale' with a clear description of the contents.
> While most packages arrive much sooner, I allow the Post Office up to 4 - 5 weeks for delivery before resending/refunding for non delivery.
Please remember that shipping around/ during holiday times can be very unpredictable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any or all Custom Charges, Taxes and/or Additional Postage Fees.
Refunds and Exchanges
Under the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR)
* You may cancel your order within a 14 day cooling-off period from the date you receive your goods.
* The cancellation is effective from the date you write to me via convo/email stating you want to cancel.
* A full refund will be given upon receipt of your cancellation notice and within 14 days of the notice being received.
* Under the DSR act, cancellation items are required to be returned to me. If you fail to return the goods, or send them at my expense, you will be charged the direct cost to me of the return, even if I have already refunded your money.
* You are responsible for the return delivery costs of cancellation items.
* Items do not have to be returned in their original packaging but you must take care to make sure it is packaged carefully.
* I highly recommend obtaining Proof Of Postage when returning items in the event it gets lost upon its return to me.
* You are not obliged to but it would be helpful if you could fill out the cancellation form when cancelling your order. http://extfiles.etsy.com/cancellation-forms/EUCancellationFormEN.pdf
* You do NOT have an automatic right to cancel orders for custom made items.
* Your cancellation rights end as soon as I start carrying out the contract (your custom order).
* Once I have started work you are contractually bound to honour this part of the contract.