A57art

Artwork by Allison Muldoon

Cincinnati, Ohio · 149 Sales

A57art

Artwork by Allison Muldoon

Cincinnati, Ohio 149 Sales On Etsy since 2014

5 out of 5 stars
(75)

Announcement   Thank you for visiting my Etsy shop! I often explore different types of media in art, so I never know what will show up next! Have a look around, fall in love with a tiny creature or piece of wall décor, and feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions or would like a custom drawing or clay creature! Thank you!

Announcement

Last updated on Jul 25, 2017

Thank you for visiting my Etsy shop! I often explore different types of media in art, so I never know what will show up next! Have a look around, fall in love with a tiny creature or piece of wall décor, and feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions or would like a custom drawing or clay creature! Thank you!

Allison Muldoon

Contact shop owner

Allison Muldoon

View all 38 items

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(75)
View all 75 reviews

Updates

More sleepy creatures are popping up around here thanks to sculptober! Here's my first griffon, which I'm pretty excited about! He'll be added to the shop towards the end of the month or early November ghostheart
With inktober and sculptober going on I'll have lots of new content, however all of my time is going to creating... so I may not have a chance to list most of these until the end of the month! We'll see! Anyways, here's a sneak peek! ghost
A few new Halloween themed creatures have been popping up and Hazel is quite excited to have some friends from the same holiday! Anyone else excited? ghost
View all 24 updates

About

Art has saved my life.

Hello there and thank you for checking out my shop! I'm Allison, a mom, chemist, artist, and gamer, just to name a few things.

I've struggled with depression since I can remember, and after having my twin boys in 2013 my depression became a more apparent part of my life. I honestly can say I'm not sure I would still be walking this Earth of ours without having art as an outlet, and even though I hadn't done much art in years, it quickly became therapeutic for my mental health. Using art as a form of self expression is also allowing my to gain a healthier self image, a path I'm excited to be on, and one I think I'll be walking for the rest of my life.

I am truly humbled when my work connects with people. I put my heart into my work, and am glad if anything I create can inspire emotion in others.

Feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions, or even just want to say hello - I'd love to hear from you!

Cincinnati born and raised.

Loves: horses, ponies, dressage, art (obviously), Tim Burton movies, reading, mindfulness, science, anything Halloween, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online (play too? Hit me up on the NA server, @Antoinette57).

Around the web

Shop members

  • Allison Muldoon

    Owner

    Hello there! I'm Allison a (mostly) self taught artist, chemist, mom, and hopeless romantic. I also love video games (fellow ESO fans?) and art has become a wonderful type of therapy for me. I enjoying exploring different media and trying new things!

Shop policies

More information

Last updated on Oct 20, 2016
Frequently asked questions

What if my clay creature breaks during their travel?

If you receive a broken clay piece, please message or email me photos right away, preferably within 1-2 days of receiving your new addition.

If the break is minor, I recommend you try to repair it yourself with a quick drying, non expanding glue, and then adding a few layers of matte coat ModPodge (you can typically get a small bottle at Michaels or Target for $1.) This will add a bit of strength to the broken portion.

If the piece is not repairable, I may be able to re-make the piece. This is decided on an individual basis.

I have only had 1 piece every break in the mail in late 2014, and I do my best to package them very carefully for their travel.

Custom and personalized orders

Yes! I do accept custom orders. It can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks for us to develop your custom creature together, so please let me know if this is a gift for a birthday or party.

The timeline can be shortened up to 2 weeks in if you need one in a rush. I do add a fee for a rushed project, typically 50% of the cost is added as a rush fee (i.e. if your piece costs $20 normally, an addition $10 will be added for a total of $30 + shipping for the finished piece.

Custom orders require a 30% up front, non-refundable deposit. The remaining 70% + shipping is due after your approval of the finished piece.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions regarding a custom order! Or just to say hello! I'd love to hear from you :)