ciaobambino's Shop Policies
Welcome to Ciao Bambino!! I'm proud to celebrate with special children every day and excited that you found me. I hope you'll find something you love!
Please take a few moments to read my shop policies below and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions :)
I am the only one making all that you see in my shop. Each party decoration I create is one-of-a-kind (personalized just for you) and no two pieces will be ‘exactly’ alike.
The design process all begins with an idea :-) I design party themes based on customer requests, popular themes and colors and designs that appeal to me. I try to keep it "fresh" updating themes regularly and adding new themes as time allows.
The personalization and assembly of each item I create is a detail-oriented process and a lot of time is put into each and every piece I make. There are multiple steps involved from personalization, printing, cutting, assembly and packaging and I take great pride in my work.
WHEN CAN YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER:
- Please see my store home page for my current turnaround time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me prior to placing an order.
- I understand the excitement & anticipation of receiving your order and I do my absolute best to get orders out as quickly as possible.
- I'm a Mommy to SIX (6) children and have responsibilities as such. Please understand that there is a limited number of orders I can complete each week and messages I can respond to each day. I appreciate your patience and understanding.
- If you have any questions or are unable to find the answer to your question on my store homepage or in my shop policies, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
- BEFORE purchasing, please read my store homepage to make sure I have availability on your party date. If you order for an even date for which I am already booked, your order will be canceled and your payment will be refunded.
- BEFORE purchasing, please make sure that you have read ALL of my SHOP POLICIES. Purchasing from my store constitutes acceptance of my POLICIES and willingness to comply with all.
- When placing an order, it is VERY important for you to include ALL information I'll need to complete your order (personalization, colors, etc). PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE DATE OF EVENT so you can receive your order on time. It takes a lot of time to email each customer for missing information- valuable time which can be spent instead completing your order :)
- Please make sure the EMAIL address on file with ETSY is one that you will check frequently. I will be in touch with your via Etsy convo and notifications are sent via the email address on file with Etsy.
Please submit all payments via Paypal.
- All payments for RESERVED listings are TO BE PAID FOR within 48 HOURS after listing has been added to the shop (unless we have made other arrangements).
- Invitation proofs WILL NOT BE STARTED until AFTER you purchase your reserved listing.
I book quickly- oftentimes several months in advance. Please plan accordingly.
Contact me if you wish to have an invoice sent to you. Here's a helpful link on how to use PayPal, even if you don't have a Paypal account:
Please note that e-check payments placed through Paypal typically take 3-4 business days to clear. Proofs/orders will not be started until your payment has cleared.
Please be sure that the mailing address on file with PAYPAL is the CORRECT ADDRESS and the address to which you'd like your PACKAGE SHIPPED. I use PAYPAL SHIPPING and will be shipping your order to THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH PAYPAL.
If the address is not correct in Paypal, it is your responsibility to change the address with Paypal before purchasing your listing.
HOW IS MY PACKAGE SHIPPED:
Orders are shipped daily via USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail.
I CANNOT be held responsible for mail that is lost or DELIVERED TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. Once your package leaves my hands, it is out of my control and becomes the responsibility of the USPS.
Refunds are NOT provided for lost mail. Please let me know at the time you place your order if you would like to purchase insurance.
Due to the unpredictable nature of shipping out of the United States, I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please keep in mind that all items are hand-crafted by me and no two will be exactly alike (part of the beauty of buying handmade items). That being said, I want you to be happy with your purchase...
If for any reason you are unhappy, please contact me within 5 days of receipt of your item(s) and BEFORE leaving a shop review and I'll work with you to make things right. If we are unable to work things out, a refund will be provided for the items you purchased, less shipping AFTER the items have been returned, in their original packaging (un-used) to me. If the items have been used, a refund will not be provided.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Due to the large number of files I create on any given day/week, I delete all files soon after sending. That being said, if you need any changes made to a file after it has been approved and emailed (personalization, size of invitation, date, time or event location, etc.), I’ll need to create a new design (start from scratch) and a new file will have to be purchased. Thank you for understanding.
Designs requiring multiple revisions or changes from what I have pictured in my shop will be charged a $25 design fee at the designer's discretion.
Items are sold only in the quantity indicated per set, for example, favor tags and cupcake toppers are sold only in sets of 12.
SPECIAL ORDERS POLICY:
Payment if full is expected at the time your order is placed unless we have made other arrangements. I'm pretty easy to work with and would be happy to work with you to create a payment plan that will fit into your budget.
**All DEPOSITS are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Last Updated December 1, 2014