Maureen C on Mar 29, 2016
Very beautiful and well made. I placed it in my front window and it is quite striking when the sun shines.
I am so glad that I got them. cute and colorful. nicely packaged. and clear instructions
packed carefully. Had clear instructions. Beautiful
Packed very carefully and clear instructions. It is beautiful
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
If you neither have nor want a PayPal account, please note: You will not have to open a PayPal account in order to pay me via PayPal. Just click on the PayPal logo on your Etsy receipt and follow the instructions from there.
Your order will not be shipped until after you have paid. I have authorized PayPal to accept eChecks for my account, but eChecks take several days to clear. However, you won't have paid me until your money lands in my PayPal account, so if you pay by eCheck, shipment will be delayed until up to two business days after your eCheck has cleared.
Except when you have made other arrangements with me in advance, payment is due immediately upon purchase. If you fail to pay immediately upon purchase, you will be notified and instructions will be sent. If you take more than three days to pay, your purchase will be cancelled, and I will be peevish because someone else could have bought the stuff you pulled off the virtual shelf during that time.
I understand that people make mistakes and that sometimes things just don't go as planned. So talk to me! I'm actually a very nice person and want you to have pretty things. I also don't feel you should be Marked for Life if you accidentally order a window cling you don't want. However, if you are having difficulty and do not communicate your difficulty to me, expect negative consequences.
• I will ship to North America, Australia, New Zealand and Europe only. Unfortunately, shipments to Asia have gotten lost.
• Items will usually go out my door within two (2) business days of my receipt of your payment. If I expect there to be a delay, you will be informed. If I plan to be out of town for an extended period of time, I will note it in my Shop Announcement.
• All items will be sent via First Class (domestic) or International First Class. For domestic orders only: The post office informed me that I can not get tracking, because my envelopes are not thick enough. I am willing to take the risk as far as insurance is concerned, because my items can be replaced fairly easily (see below), and the chances of them getting damaged are very minimal. I'm trying to keep my shipping costs at a minimum this way. If you want insurance, I am happy to buy it for you for an additional $2.
• For international shipments, insurance would be substantially more than I am charging for shipping right now. I cannot guarantee that your international order will ever reach your door, and I will not be held responsible if it does not. I will carefully package your order and let you know when I have put your package in the mail, and after that you're on your own (though I would appreciate hearing what happens). If you would like to pay in advance for a more secure (but probably far more costly) shipping method, I will be happy to accommodate your request.
• Please convo me *before* you pay if you want something different from domestic or international First Class U. S. Mail.
• Every effort will be made to protect your order.
• I use recycled packing materials wherever possible, including but not limited to packaging I have received enclosing my own purchases. All window clings will be shipped in a protective plastic sleeve as well as cardboard, so they will stay flat along the way.
• In order to save trees (and ink), you will not receive a printed invoice or packing list with your order. Please use the records provided online here at Etsy.com and at PayPal.com and print them out for yourself.
Refunds and Exchanges
All items are guaranteed for thirty (30) days, buyer to pay return shipping.
If a package I have sent you at a U.S. destination arrives damaged, please photograph it before you open it. When you have opened it, if the contents are also damaged, please photograph them, then send me both photos. Hold onto the packaging and product bits you have received until I give you further instructions.
I will be willing to give you a full refund, including shipping, or, if you aren't too traumatized by the whole experience and still want whatever it was that you bought, we can start over.
Every item I sell is guaranteed to be one-of-a-kind. I hand paint every window cling, and so each one is unique. Since the paints are not available in stores in the US I have to rely on my online supplier and my relatives in Germany to help me stock up on my materials. Availability on demand of any one color is something I can't guarantee. It may take some time to reorder something, although I try to stay stocked pretty well.
If you buy something, it becomes damaged in shipping, and you still want it, I will be happy to attempt to repair or reconstruct it, but results will not be exact.
If you want to buy something exactly like something else I have already made and sold to someone else, I'm afraid I won't be able to do that for you. However, I can probably make you something very similar, maybe even something along the same lines but even better suited to you or someone you love personally, and I do hope you will feel free to ask.
Additional policies and FAQs
I love to design window art just for you! You can have your bland windows transformed to a custom stained glass look for less money.
However, I have had some requests with very unrealistic expectations, therefore I am posting this explanation in order to save you (the customer) some time and disappointment.
My vinyl window cling sheets measure 9x12 inches, and that is the maximum size of one window cling I can make. For larger projects, I can use several of those sheets.
None of my items in my store are this large, and I found that larger clings like that involve exponentially more time, skill and material. Unfortunately, I have to charge accordingly.
The price for one cling 9x12 is $55. All smaller clings are priced similarly to the items in my store.
Here is how the process of a custom order works:
I will present you with one or two alternative sketches to choose from, and I will be happy to make alterations at that point. The sketches will be painted or drawn on paper, so the actual window colors will look similar but not the same.
When I'm done, I will post a reserved listing. After I have received your payment, I will deliver to you.
I will stay in communication if there are unexpected delays, and we will have to take it from there. Communication is the key in this process, and I will do my best to keep you in the loop and get out your order asap.
Again, if there are any questions, please feel free to convo me!