Announcement Thank you for visiting my shop.
Thank you for visiting my shop.
shirleymartin11 on Jul 11, 2016
I am enjoying using this vinyl. The colors were exactly what I ordered. It arrived very promptly...
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• Please make sure you have the correct address on your Paypal account. If for some reason you had an old address or incorrect address on your paypal, and we sent it to that address, we can't send you a replacement.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Processing time is 3-10 BUSINESS days. This does not include WEEKENDS. Shipping is 1st class mail and shipping time varies by state. Processing time DOES NOT include the shipping time. All times may vary during peak holiday shopping!!
Our current shipping time is 3-8 business days (business days are MONDAY-FRIDAY and do not include weekends or holidays). If your order is a rush, please contact us PRIOR to placing your order. We will do our best to meet your deadline.
HOW WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
We ship via USPS first class mail, whenever possible. The estimated delivery time is 1-3 business days, although that time frame is not guaranteed by the USPS.
If you require your order by a certain date, please contact us here PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER so that we may determine whether we will be able to meet your deadline. We have a very limited number of rush order spots available but will do our best to work with you. There is an additional charge for RUSH service.
Refunds and Exchanges
Clarissa's Boutique cannot guarantee that a decal will stick to your surface, nor can we guarantee that a particular color will match your decor.
If you are HAVING TROUBLE CHOOSING COLORS, we highly recommend that you order color samples.
Clarissa's Boutique is not responsible for installation errors. We do, however, provided detailed instructions so that installation is simple and easy.
In the event that an item arrives damaged, please contact us and we will arrange to replace the item AFTER the original is returned to us. Return postage is not covered
Additional policies and FAQs
We are unable to assume responsibility for installation errors and, as such, a refund or replacement will not be issued.
**Important notes about wall graphics:
1) Wall graphics need to be applied in a timely manner, preferably within 2 weeks of receiving your shipment. The longer the vinyl sits after being cut, the harder it becomes to release from the backing paper. As you plan the timing of your purchase, also know that new paint needs to cure at least 2 weeks before applying vinyl or the vinyl will not want to stick.
2) The larger and more intricate the graphic, the more time and patience it will take to apply, but the end result will be so worth it!
ABOUT OUR VINYL DECALS:
Our wall decals are created and shipped from Clinton, UT. Our indoor vinyl decals are made with high quality, matte finish vinyl. Our vinyl decals are removable, although not reusable. If at any time you wish to remove your vinyl decal, remember that the heat of a blow dryer will help soften the vinyl and make it easier to peel off.
WILL YOUR DECALS STICK TO A TEXTURED WALL?
Vinyl decals will stick to most clean walls, including those with light texture. However, we are unable to guarantee that your decal will stick to your surface. If you want to be absolutely sure your new decal will stick to your surface, it is strongly recommended that you purchase a decal sample PRIOR to placing your order.
We DO NOT recommend applying our vinyl decals to the following surfaces:
-Textured Wall or Surface (light texture is generally ok - please purchase a sample decal to be sure)
-Peeling, Crumbling, or Damaged Paint
-Glaze or Special Paint Finish
-High Gloss Painted surfaces.
-Flat or Satin Paint
HOW DO I APPLY MY DECAL?
An easy to follow instruction sheet will be sent with every decal order.
A few tips to get you started...
Please be sure to wipe clean the wall or other surface prior to applying your vinyl wall art. If necessary, you may use a mild detergent. Do not use glass cleaner, or any other harsh cleaner, to clean your surface.
• It is recommended that you wait at least 2 weeks after painting before applying your vinyl wall art. The vinyl may not adhere to a freshly painted wall.
• The average decal takes approximately 30 minutes to apply. However, this time can vary depending on your experience and the intricacy of the design. Two people should apply large designs.
• Your vinyl decal will arrive rolled up. Unwrap the decal and lay it out until it lies flat. Allowing your decal to sit in a warm area or placing books on top of it will allow this to happen quicker. This step will make application easier.
If your vinyl wall art is a layered design (i.e. initial and name), you will need to apply each piece separately. For the initial and name design, you will need to place the initial on your surface first, followed by the names over the initial.
HOW LONG WILL MY VINYL DECAL LAST?
The vinyl used by Clarissa's Boutique has an indoor life of three (3) years, although your decal will likely last longer! Please keep in mind that constant exposure to sun and/or light over time can cause your decal color to fade.
HOW DO I REMOVE MY VINYL DECAL?
When you are ready to remove your decal, you can simply peel the vinyl away from the surface it is adhered to. You may use a hairdryer on the lowest setting to soften the vinyl for easier removal.