Super cute! Great for any age. Love the material.
Adorable bow, great quality! One of my faves!
Melissa on Feb 1, 2014
THank you! Just what I wanted.
Simple. Cute. Hair bows made for you.
When I lived in San Diego I had decided, "Hair bows are going to be MY thing," and set out to the nearest mall to search for some.
I searched an accessory store, but the hair bows were too expensive.
I explored a big-name store, but the hair bows were poorly made.
I rummaged through the accessory department of one of my go-to stores, but couldn't find what I was looking for.
It was at that moment, through frustration and annoyance that I thought to myself... if I want it, I can make it. So I did!
The very first bows I made, were frustrating -- I won't deny it. After weeks of practice, I was finally happy with my sewing and ribbon measurements. After a few more months, I had perfected exactly what I wanted from my hair bows: durability, color, fun, and simplicity.
The first set of Clo Hair Bows that I gave away, was to some of my girlfriends as a 'thank you for spending my birthday with me' gift. They loved them so much, that they encouraged me to make more and introduced me to Etsy.
Since the conception of my hair bow venture -- I've conquered receiving my bachelor's degree in Graphic Design and moved across the country to New Jersey (I'll always be a Jersey girl) -- all the while making bows has become a constant factor in my life.
I've devoted much of my time, effort, and creativity into Clo Hair Bows. I've also discovered that while primping my tresses with a bow may be fun, using my Clo Bows as an accessory on my purse or jacket is just as awesome!
Having the means and ability to share my Clo Hair Bows with you is what makes the journey just as much fun as making them!
Owner, Maker, Designer
Hello! I'm Chloe! I am a graphic designer. I adore bows, apple shaped goods, fine tipped markers, reusable bags, washi tape, iced coffee and New York City. I am obsessed with Korean dramas, Japanese fashion magazines, and the internet.
The story behind Clo Bows: I was in a big name store, in a big name mall once upon a time, in search of a hair bow. I had decided hair bows would be my new fashion staple but was having a hard time finding one that I really liked, that was made in good quality, and was not expensive.
I decided to venture out and make my own -- but ended up having so much ribbon to spare that I made extras and gave them to friends. I enjoyed sewing them together and packaging them that I decided to begin this shop!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Important! If you are paying by eCheck via Paypal, Clo Bows holds the order until the payment/check is cleared. This may take 3-5 business days before your order is even shipped.
Due to the high volume of orders coming in for Clo Hair Bows, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing. I state this amount of time in the event that I am overbooked with orders, however it is possible that your order will be shipped within a few days.
* All US packages are mailed through USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation (which usually takes 3-5 business days for delivery). Upon mailing out, you will receive a confirmation code to track your package.
* * All International packages are mailed via USPS and are NOT trackable once outside of the United States.
Refunds and Exchanges
* All refunds and exchanges will depend on the issue. Please, please, please: no returns or exchanges after 10 days of receiving item(s) in mail. If you have an issue, please contact me ASAP!
* * Due to the handmade nature of Clo Hair Bow items, all bows are slightly varied by size. And as stated in each listing, colors and lengths on screen may differ from bows in person.