ColleenBaran is taking a short break
CharleyAndEmma on Feb 28, 20145 out of 5 stars
This came so quickly. I have worn it every day since I got it, and have gotten so many compliments on it. Thank you!!!! It's beautiful.
Christine on Aug 29, 20135 out of 5 stars
Fabulous ring and earrings, love them! Packaging was totally above and beyond, so cute and fun! I appreciate the tiny custom sizing on the ring too - fits perfect :)
Anonymous on Jul 8, 20135 out of 5 stars
AMAZING! Beautiful piece and quick shipment for a custom item. Loved all the extras in the package, thank you, thank you, thank you!
ABOUT COLLEEN BARAN JEWELRY
One of a kind and limited edition jewelry by Colleen Baran. Each piece is individually handmade with care and attention to craftsmanship. Many pieces are made of recycled silver with focus on eco-friendly practices.
Jewellery ranges from modern & simple to decorative & feminine. Because versatile is nice.
Inspired by a love of pattern and line, shapes that are clean, modern and organic with jewellery that ranges from commercial to conceptual. Colleen is particularly in love with rings and making even large or oversized cocktail rings that are surprising comfortable. Both form And function!
Colleen Baran is a Canadian multidisciplinary artist who has exhibited in galleries and museums in 11 countries and been published in a few more. Recently publications include the books ‘500 Wedding Rings’ (Lark Books), '500 Plastic' (also Lark Books) and ‘Kirtsy Takes a Bow’. Additionally she’s won awards for jewellery and photography- also both locally and internationally.
–Published in Vogue! May 2009, Italian Vogue.
Online press includes--- Poppytalk, Notcot, Craftzine, Design*Sponge, Dexinger.
In print press---- Italian Vogue, Western Living, Brand New, Fashion, Ion, Butter, Flare, the Vancouver Sun, the Georgia Strait and the Province.
SOON TO COME
More work! Ready to ship pieces!
blog--- http:// www.SeeSeeBe.blogspot.com
Owner, Maker, Designer
Colleen Baran is maker /designer / artist /jeweller living in beautiful Vancouver BC on the west coast of Canada.
- 'READY TO WEAR' & 'CUSTOM' / 'MADE TO ORDER' construction times range from 1-3 weeks to complete PLUS the shipping time. Though there are also ‘READY TO SHIP’ pieces in shop.
- NEED IT QUICKER for a special occasion? I'm happy to do rush orders whenever possible- just ask!
'READY TO SHIP' orders are mailed in 1-3 days.
- Most rings are made in size 4-12 US/Canadian (including half sizes).
- I can convert INTERNATIONAL sizes if you need help. Just send me your ring size and country. There are a few different global sizing systems. You can also check yours at http://www.tradeshop.com/master/sizetablebb.html. This link is ONLY to compare international sizing systems. Not to help you size yourself with rulers or measuring tapes. I suggest popping into a jewellery shop to check your size. Or ask me for help!
- I can also SEND RING SIZERS- they’re listed here- http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColleenBaran?section_id=5220859
Accepted payment methods