copperpottraditions' Shop Policies
Handcrafted jams, pickles &artisan foods
Growing up our homes were filled with family food and farm tradition; visits to our grandparents houses were spent playing in the fields or sprawling backyard gardens, picking berries or helping in the kitchen. Our grandmothers canned, preserved, stored and put by the bounty of vegetables grown in their own yards – local food was not the latest trend, but simply a way of life.
As we grew our love of these traditions led us to pursue food careers. We each attended culinary school and specialized as pastry chefs. Our paths led us from home and into busy restaurant kitchens across the country. Over our years working in the food and hospitality industry we have always nurtured a dream of owning our own business – an opportunity to return to our heritage, celebrate a simpler way of life and preserve a legacy from generations past.
Each of our products is a reflection of the traditions we value. By using only the freshest local produce we capture the flavors of every passing season, preserved at their peak of ripeness; pure, natural and delicious. Small-batch preparation and classical culinary methods ensure that each of our artisan foods is of the highest quality, with natural ingredients and maximum flavor in each batch.
We wish you enjoyment of our products and hope they inspire you to find a way in your own home of “Preserving Tradition”.
Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon, LLC, Clyde, NC 28721 www.copperpottraditions.com
- We accept PayPal payments at time of purchase.
- For North Carolina residents a 2% sales tax will be applied to all purchases.
- We are happy to create custom orders of in-stock products and combine shipping, convo us if you are interested in multiple items and we will be happy to create a custom listing of your product selections.
- We ship to the US only via USPS priority mail.
- We try our best to ship all orders within 72 hours of receiving them. We will alert you as soon as possible should any circumstance arrive to delay your shipment.
Refunds and Exchanges
- As we specialize in food products we are unable to accept returns.
- Orders lost, damaged or broken in shipment will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Please notify us immediately if your order does not arrive intact or in a timely manner.
- Priority mail shipments usually arrive within 2-3 days of shipment.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon, LLC is a licenced business and is certified in the production of acidified foods. We are registered with the North Carolina Dept of Agriculture and FDA. All of our foods are produced in an inspected and approved kitchen facility.
Last Updated November 12, 2013