As seen on:
HuffPost • Glamour • Brides • Style by Emily Henderson
As seen on:
HuffPost • Glamour • Brides • Style by Emily Henderson
Greg on Jan 25, 20225 out of 5 stars
I had a question about the item after it arrived, and the shop got back to be super quickly and answered everything perfectly. A+ would recommend. I'll be returning for other leather purchases in the future.
Marissa on Aug 2, 20215 out of 5 stars
Purchased this as a birthday gift for my husband and he loves it! Good quality material and craftsmanship, and provides a convenient place to store charging cords when traveling.
Cord & Satchel
Founded in 2012 Cord & Satchel is a family run business that specializes in leather work. Aisling and Koldo believe in slow design and each piece is made by hand in their tiny studio (aka the garage) outside Atlanta, Ga.
Cord & Satchel has been featured on a variety of websites/blogs including Huffpost and Glamour.com
Owner, Designer, Creator
I love colors, textures, and anything to do with warm sands and beautiful blue oceans.
Please check out our About page to learn about Cord & Satchel.
Also make sure to check out Cord & Satchel social media sites for coupon codes and new product information:
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
Custom items cannot be refunded.
I do my best to get your purchases shipped out to you as quickly as humanly possible. However, all of my products are handmade and it takes me time to work through each order.
I do offer rush processing. Please contact me if you are in a hurry to receive your order.
Default Shipping Speed and Service:
I ship USPS First-Class Mail® Parcel (2-5 days to USA) in a package that is size appropriate.
Priority Mail (1-3 business days to USA) and Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days to USA) available at checkout.
Please note that shipping upgrades do not bypass the processing time that is outlined above.
Packages shipped via First Class Mail are not insured. Insurance can be provided for an additional fee.
Address Changes / Wrong Address:
If you accidentally entered the wrong address when filling out your transaction please contact me ASAP to correct the address.
If I have already shipped your package you will be responsible for contacting USPS. If the package is returned to me you will need to pay for reshipping.
When your order ships you should receive an email that includes your USPS tracking number.
Other Notes About Shipping:
Once I drop your package off at the Post Office it's delivery speed is out of Cord & Satchels' control.
I'm happy to help you locate your tracking information and assist you with the shipping process, but please keep in mind that USPS is a separate entity from Cord & Satchel.
First Class Mail (10-21 business days*)
Priority Mail (7-10 business days*)
Priority Mail Express (5-7 business days*)
*These are estimates ONLY
Please don't ask me to claim your order as a gift or alter the true value on the customs declaration form. It is illegal for me to do so and I will not oblige.
If customs charge a tariff it is the responsibility of the customer to pay all import duties and fees.
I also ask that international customers are patient when it comes to the arrival of their goods. It can take up to a month to receive your package from Cord & Satchel if it's being shipped abroad.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom leather item, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Aisling MacAlistair, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at cordandsatchel [!at] gmail.com.