cornehl's Shop Policies
Welcome to Cornehl!
It goes without saying that shopping VINTAGE is a UNIQUE EXPERIENCE, as you never know what TREASURE you may find. Cornehl items have been hand selected for their textile uniqueness and beauty of design. Favored are fashions from the 1920s though 1960s. These eras have great variance of shape and texture and are often strikingly feminine. Enjoy.
Once a garment or pattern is sold, payment must be received within three days. Cornehl accepts Paypal and Direct check out.
A sales tax of 9.75% is applied to all California sales.
- PATTERNS are shipped via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Priority or Express Mail is available upon request at an additional cost.
- CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES are shipped USPS First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation or Priority Mail Depending on the items weight. (1lb and over must ship Priority) Express mail is available upon request and at additional cost.
- PATTERNS: We send patterns USPS First Class International mail as a letter if under 1/4" in thickness. If over 1/4" in thickness the pattern will go thru customs and will cost more which will be indicated in the shipping column on my etsy site.
- CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES are mailed USPS First Class International Mail. If you would like an upgrade to Priority which offers insurance please contact us for rates.
****Please note that the buyer is responsible for custom charges that may occur from your country.
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM OR LIVE IN CALIFORNIA, CONVO ME WITH YOUR ZIP CODE OR CITY AND COUNTRY CODE TO SEE IF I CAN REDUCE THE SHIPPING RATE.
NOTE: Cornehl will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods in transit.
Refunds and Exchanges
-if a pattern has been mis-represented, lost or damaged in shipment, please notify me upon receipt so we can make an exchange or in some cases a refund.
CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES:
- Unworn, Undamaged Clothing or accessory items can be returned for store credit less shipping. Please notify me within 3 days of receipt of package and tell me why you are dis-satisfied. Shipping must be covered by the buyer both ways. We suggest you insure and track your package, as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipment to us.
-Please CHECK all GARMENT MEASUREMENTS WITH YOUR OWN BEFORE PURCHASING. Any questions, please Convo us. We want you to shop with confidence.
- Remember that Vintage Garments are Not New and could have been Worn. We try our best to indicate any flaws that may be present. Additional photos can be provided at your request. Enjoy!
Last Updated March 7, 2015