::Play Yard Sheet::
Made to fit a standard :Play Yard: - 26x39". I can adjust the sizing to fit a standard :Co Sleeper: - 28x40", or a :Chicco Play Yard: - 24x36"
::Mini Play Yard Sheet::
Made to fit a :Graco Travel Lite: - 23x32". I can adjust these sheets to fit a :Mini Co Sleeper: - 20x34".
::Square Play Yard Sheet::
Made to fit a :Tot Block: - 38" square. I can adjust these to fit other sizes of square play yards (most often 37" or 39" square.).
If you need a size that you do not see here, please contact me! I can accomodate your needs and would be happy to do so.
The Cradle and All Beginnings:
When we began traveling with our first daughter, I was disappointed with the selection of play yard sheets in the stores, to say the least. So I decided to make my own.
Then we got a Tot Block, and I had the same problem! So, back to the sewing machine!
I love making those things I have loved most for my babies - including hand embroidery and the silky-edged lovies that define my brother's babyhood to me.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Money Orders - please let me know at the time of purchase if this is how you will be paying.
Payment in full for custom orders is due before custom work can begin.
If an item is reserved/listed and I have not heard from you in 48 hours, the item will be reactivated and will no longer be reserved.
Your purchased items will ship once all payment has been made and cleared. Money orders and checks are welcome, items will ship once the payment has been cleared.
Payments must be made within three days of making the purchase. If payment is not received, the item will be re-posted for sale.
Special orders are welcome! Depending on the size and complexity of the order, a deposit may be required. The deposit will be deducted from the total amount of your purchase. The remainder of the balance will be due once the item is completed and has been posted for your approval.
If you would like any shipping upgrades please contact us and we will add this to your total before you pay. Upgrades include overnight shipping, priority shipping, and shipping insurance.
*** Please be aware that we do not include insurance in the posted shipping fees. We do recommend adding insurance. Insurance is $1.60 for purchases up to $50.00.
Additional policies and FAQs
Okay, it looks like a lot, but is not complicated!
1. Set up a profile. This will include a username and a password, much like other purchasing sites.
2. Add items to your cart. If you'd like to remember an item for later, once you are logged in you can mark it as a 'favorite' (look on the right hand column towards the bottom). Favorites will stay there indefinitely until you delete them from favorites. You can also favorite an entire shop.
3. When you are ready to make your purchases, go to your cart. Each seller you are purchasing from will be a separate transaction.
4. You will be asked to select a payment method. If paying through Paypal, you will be directed to your Paypal account.
5. Once you have paid through Paypal, the seller is notified via Etsy and through Paypal. Congratulations! Your fun is on its way :)
If you have any questions about the Etsy buying experience, feel free to 'convo' (conversation) me! This is available once your profile is set up.