Anonymous on Aug 22, 2013
Great designer! Very receptive and the design she created was perfect!!!!! What a fabulous deal for the money too. My new logo, stickers, avatar, banner, business cards really pop now! Highly recommend
CraftyGraphics - From Here to Now
I started out on Etsy in 2008 under my buyer name "ZigaHelen". Back then you couldn't change your shop name and, frankly, it was awful. The shop did well but I felt strongly that I needed a better brand.
I thought and thought and thought... Well, I am "crafty" - smart and good with image. And, the work I sell are "graphics". Hence, the birth of CraftyGraphics.
My goal is to design really good and specific marketing collateral for Etsy shops, especially ones starting out. Getting a business going is not easy and with my business and design acumen I've been able to help out a lot of shops, while also earning a profit. We're all here to earn some extra cash or run a full-time business.
There's no sense in saying that I'm doing this as a hobby, I'm not. Would you want a hobbyist designer helping you out anyway?
Owner, Maker, Designer
I am an all around creative person and enjoy designing and making art. I work as a textile designer & illustrator. I am a family person, a happy mother and wife who happens to have a career that's even better than I imagined when I was a child.
I have 15+ years experience as a graphic designer and have been designing for Etsy clients for almost 3 years. I am also a visual artist and crafter, too. And, I use much of what I earn to purchase items from other Etsy shops - gifts, household items, apparel and other accessories. So, I don't take the $$ and run. I would much rather spend it supporting another small business like myself.
PRINTING: None of the listings in my shop include printing services. For the low pricing shown it's just not affordable. For business cards and return address labels check out VISTAPRINT for freebies.
SHOP HOURS: Random and whimsical but generally very, very early through mid-afternoon on some days of the week and weekend but not all.
Accepted payment methods
Refunds and Exchanges
EMAIL: I will use the email that is associated with the customer's ETSY account.
It is the customer's responsibilty to check this email's INBOX as well as their JUNK or SPAM folders just in case my email goes their. A missed email by the customer (by accidental deletion or delivery to SPAM or JUNK mail) does not mean that I missed the delivery date.
LATE DELIVERY: If for some unknow reason I cannot deliver your graphics to you within the specified timeframe I will contact you and request a later delivery date. If this is not acceptable to you then you will receive a FULL REFUND.
TIMELY REPLIES FROM CUSTOMER: If a customer does not reply to a draft of either readymade or custom work and 6 months passes after the drafts were sent the transaction will be closed and there will be no refunds. The Etsy receipt will indicate that the designs were shipped.
Additional policies and FAQs
All purchases come with a Standard License. Extended Licenses are available for an additional fee.
The purchase of this listing provides you with a standard usage license. The standard license covers uses for small businesses that produce hand-made crafts and small-quantity (100 or less) commercially produced products.
STANDARD LICENSE PERMITTED USES
• PARTIES: Use to make up cake toppers, party decorations, garland, invitations
• FASHION: Use to embellish graphic Tshirts, onesies, hair clips, pendants, jewelry, bags and other wearables and accessories - handmade by my customer.
• HOME: Use to decorate pillows, embroidery, ornaments, applique, ceramic image transfer, printed fabric transfer and vinyl wall artwork
• EDIBLES: Use on edibles such as cake or cupcake images and chocolates; wrappers for products sold in your ETSY shop (Etsy sellers only).
• ETSY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR OWN SHOP or OTHER ETSY SHOPS: Use for any design that is used to market your ETSY business or other ETSY sellers only.
• PAPER GOODS: Use for small quantity (single orders of 250 or less) design of invitations, cards, business cards, gift tags and similar paper goods
• PERSONAL PROJECTS: Such as a family blog, newsletter, invitation, personal artwork, home décor, etc. Any project that is non-commercial.
• SCHOOL PROJECTS: Teachers may use these designs in their classrooms; students may use these graphics for school projects.
EXTENDED LICENSE PERMITTED USES - MUST BE PURCHASED in addition to each listing.
• GRAPHIC DESIGN FOR NON-ETSY SELLERS: These designs cannot be used for graphic design or marketing materials for clients who are not Etsy sellers. If you are a graphic designer, web designer, illustrator, video production artist, photographer or any other kind of commercial designer the standard license does not cover LOGO, newsletter, website, blog or any other kind of graphic design that you do for your customers - again, unless it is for an Etsy seller or for yourself. EXTENDED LICENSING must be purchased if you are designing for a business that is not an Etsy shop/seller.
• TEXTILES: If you are making fabrics for your crafts using my desings you MUST purchase my Extended License to do so.
• THIRD-PARTY RESALE USING MY DESIGNS: Designs of invitations, cards, Tshirts, home goods and similar products for sale on Zazzle, Café Press, Spoonflower or any similar commercial website.