CraftyWings is taking a short break
sara on Dec 10, 20155 out of 5 stars
I absolutely adore these! Fast shipping, beautiful earrings. Thank you! I highly recommend :-)
Casey on Feb 25, 20155 out of 5 stars
These earrings are even more beautiful in person! They are the perfect gift for my flower girl whose name means "Tulip" :-)
shellyakb on Jan 1, 20155 out of 5 stars
The necklace is so beautiful! I gave it for a Christmas gift to my future daughter in law. They will be getting married in Iceland this year! She loves it!
Denise on Jul 29, 20145 out of 5 stars
So pretty and delicate, and sparkle more than in the picture! Yay! Thanks, I love them
Sharon on Feb 5, 20145 out of 5 stars
Very sweet painting will look good in guest bedroom
Luzy01 on Nov 1, 20135 out of 5 stars
Great one of a kind necklace....love it!!!
Anonymous on Feb 25, 20135 out of 5 stars
Perfect and quick shipping and nicely packages. Thanks!
Anonymous on Dec 11, 20125 out of 5 stars
I have to tell you, I own quite a bit of jewelry, and always have. I have gotten more compliments on these earrings from strangers than I ever have. There is something about them that draws people. I have been stopped in a store and walking in a mall to be told how pretty my earrings were. They are a HIT of a design. Lightweight and simply charming. It was a great experience working with Crafty Wings. Thank you!
Anonymous on Nov 27, 20125 out of 5 stars
SO beautiful, lovely and safe packaging
• Our products are meant for adult use.
They may not withstand the rough handling and may pose a choke-hazard to small children.
• For both your safety and ours, we avoid lead and nickel contained parts as much as possible, especially for the parts that touch skin. We try to ensure that our products are safe to wear.
• Our products are handmade in a smoke-free, pet friendly environment.
• Sale of Original artwork does not transfer the copyright. ALL photos, art & crafts are copyright of the artist - it is illegal to reproduce them without our written permission.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
• We will accept returns postmarked within 14 days after the receipt of your purchase. Please contact us before sending the return so we will know what to expect. Please ship back the item in the original packaging. We will issue refund as soon as we receive the item in a condition previously discussed.
• Sorry, shipping costs will not be refunded. In case of the exchange, we will cover the cost of shipping the exchanged item to you.
• The original paintings cannot be replaced, so if you need to send it back to us, please add services (such as tracking, insurance, etc) to ensure it doesn’t get lost.
• If the payment is not made in 3 days, we will cancel the sale.
If you are new to Etsy, here’s a tutorial to help you through the checkout process
• Most of our orders ship via USPS First Class (2-5 days). You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the order is shipped.
• The original paintings are shipped with insurance because they cannot be replaced if lost or damaged.
• If you need expedited shipping, please contact us BEFORE placing an order so we can adjust the shipping cost. Buyer is responsible for difference in postage.
• International shipments to countries other than USA may encounter additional custom or import taxes. Because I cannot anticipate every country's regulations, all regional taxes are buyer's responsibility. For example, shipments to UK and other EU countries may require custom tax upon receipt. Please verify with your region's appropriate offices.