CrankyPickle is taking a short break
Jenni on Dec 15, 20195 out of 5 stars
I think my daughter will love seeing these in her stocking!
Allie on Nov 15, 20195 out of 5 stars
Cutest enamel ever! Definitely recommend.
Shanna on Oct 18, 20195 out of 5 stars
What a great pin. The moment I saw it I knew my husband would love it. Thank you!
Randi on Jul 19, 20195 out of 5 stars
A+ cute pin thank you
Michelle on Mar 22, 20195 out of 5 stars
Perfect! Just wish it was larger. I would buy again from this shop.
atmarek on Oct 5, 20185 out of 5 stars
perfect glittery goodness. seller communicated well.
ZombieQueen on Jul 6, 20185 out of 5 stars
Super cute! The seller was nice enough to send a replacement, when the first one never arrived. This is an adorable little glittery pin, and a bonus drawing of a cranky pickle on the envelope. :D
Peggy on Jun 20, 20185 out of 5 stars
Love them! Would buy from again.
“I want my art to make people happy as much as my art makes me happy.”
At the age of five Jessica White, AKA Cranky Pickle began drawing and painting to express her vision of the world. She graduated from college
with a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art. This same year, she began her professional career as a freelance graphic designer. From her desire
to cultivate her creativity, her art evolved into Cranky Pickle. She then
began her art career making unique re-purposed Vinyl record art and
a few bottle cap crafts. Figuring other people would like her art POW!
CrankyPickle.shop was born.
"Cranky Pickle Art"
consists of home décor acrylic paintings that feature whimsical monsters, unique animals and horror themed art. These painting are made on recycled media devices; vinyl records, VHS tapes, floppy disks, cassettes, and CD's. She also does fun and funky stud earrings that are food and animal related. Finally there are enamel pins and stuffed Cranky Pickles.
Owner, Maker, Designer, I Do It All
feel free to comvo me with any questions, comments, you know anything your heart desires.
All crafts are made in a smoke free environment but I DO have a dog.
- Art work is done on Discarded media. VHS tapes, cassette tapes, floppy disks CDs and vinyl records. All materials are donated to me so i take over peoples damaged or media they are going to through out.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
- If item is received broken or damaged i will require proof by photo or have you mail it back to me to insure it is broken. If it can be fix i will be happy to tell you how or work something out. If refund is issued shipping cost is NOT included.
- I also realize that when shopping on the internet, we don't always receive what we expect. I encourage you to contact me with any concerns about your item within 3 days of receipt of your purchase before leaving a negative or neutral feedback. I am interested in working with you to assure your satisfaction.
- i apply tax rates.
- i do not accept canceled orders unless you have discussed with me.
- custom orders are to be payed up front and are non refundable.
- I ship within 2-9 business days after receipt of payment.
- if you need a package shipped out quickly please let me know.
- I reuse packing supplies when possible. ie bubble envelopes, bubble wrap, tissue paper...
Additional policies and FAQs
- I can take custom orders of anything that is in my store or what ever you mind can come up with. I love a challenge.
- Price will vary depending on amount of time and the type of item you want. Price has a base price of existing items in my shop. After discussing your order and what it will entail i will quote you a price and estimated time it will take to finish.
Please leave a review it helps me to improve my items and communication, just go to -> your account -> purchases and reviews.