Hi and welcome to Senja & Co!,
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hi and welcome to Senja & Co!,
Thanks so much for stopping by!
vafouepngajh3hw5 on Nov 16, 20205 out of 5 stars
I adore these earrings! they’re super pretty and so comfortable to wear. also great communication with the seller⭐️
Jenny on Oct 25, 20204 out of 5 stars
Really happy with my earrings from Senja! However, what takes them from 5/5 to 4/5 is that the colours seem to have been tampered with in the photos. On the pictures they are more of a dark pink + orange-y, but in reality they are mustard yellow and dusty pink. But it feels like they are of good quality and I adore the colours anyway. So the colour difference does not matter to me in the end.
Vicki on Jun 8, 20205 out of 5 stars
I have a thing about black jewellery and these add to my collection beautifully ! Really well made and arrived perfectly 💕💕
Kriss on Apr 30, 20205 out of 5 stars
How happy don't you get when you're a swede living abroad, ordering these earrings (which for the record are gorgeous) and Senja sends swedish candy with the order! happiness in a jar :)
Heather on Feb 20, 20205 out of 5 stars
My goal is to collect one of each style of earrings that Senja creates, haha. They really are my favorite! I love wearing art on my ears every day and I always get compliments on them! I also love the fact that they are super lightweight.
Aniko on Jan 23, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great earrings. Immediately ordered 3 because I could not decide and am thrilled Thank you
How it all started..
Inhaber, Maker, Designer
Hi! I am, the designer behind Senja & Co! I make all pieces by myself in Sweden in our house on the countryside, where I live with our children Matilda & Lukas and my husband Mikael. I sincerely hope you like what you see! :) XO Senja
I love bright, happy colors and warm shapes. Being creative has always been important to me and making jewelry has become my new passion. I am very excited to have open up my etsy shop again and hope you love my designs as much as I do! :)
Drop me a line at senja.lindahl[!at] gmail.com. Don’t be shy! :)
PLEASE NOTE: All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. That's the beauty of the product! Please allow for slight variances from what is shown in the photos.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
If after 3 days payment is not received and no communication is received regarding your order and/or payment, I will cancel the sale. Thanks for your understanding and prompt payments.
If you don’t use Paypal yet:
* set up an account here: http://www.paypal.com
* just sign up while purchasing an item
INFO FOR EVERYONE:
To keep your package light-weight and shipping costs to a minimum, items are wrapped in silk paper and shipped in a cardboard box.
- If you would like me to ship to a ”giftee’s” adress please also let me know in ’message to seller’.
* SHIPPING ADDRESSES:
Don't forget to double check your listed mailing address. If your address in your Etsy OR your PayPal profile is incorrect, please let me know ASAP and I will make sure that your order is shipped to your best & most recent address. If your PayPal and Etsy address do not match, I will ship your purchases to your ETSY invoice address as the default, provided at the time of purchase, unless you let me know otherwise.
* Orders will be shipped within 3 business days after cleared full payment, unless otherwise requested, Swedish First class international airmail.
* I will send you an email once your order has been sent out.
* Estimated shipping time (as stated by Swedish Post):
Sweden 3-5 days
Europe 5-7 days
everywhere else ca 4-15 days
INFO FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
1) I gladly ship anywhere in the world!
2) I cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost once they leave Sweden. However if you would like an upgrade to insured shipment please feel free to inquire about the costs. I will only charge for the actual postage.
3) Please note: international & national customers are responsible for any and/or all customs fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries, should they be assessed. Most country's Customs agencies open and/or assess fees to a random selection of packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and I am not responsible for those charges. For any additional information please refer to your local customs agency.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
INFORMATION / SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Senja Lindahl, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at senja.creairtive [!at] gmail.com
Senja Lindahl, Öringe 160, 312 91 Laholm