margaritamorales713 on Jun 12, 2016
I needed it by a certain time and she helped ensure that it made it on time. My daughter wore these to prom and they were perfect just as i imagined they'd be ! We love them. The colors reflect all the colors of her dress and the style is beautiful. Very elegant earrings. Along with her dress and shoes designed by me, everything was perfect!! She was voted as prom princess!! Thank you for helping to make her night a success!
Evolution of a jewelry maker and designer.
I think it was inevitable that I would make jewelry at some time in my life. I have always been involved with some type of craft since I started sewing doll clothes on my toy Singer sewing machine when I was 7 or 8. Over the years, I added dozens more crafts until at about 47 I was introduced to jewelry making for the first time on a craft show on TV.
I actually started out with a much more advanced type of jewelry making than I'm doing now for my shop. I made very beautiful necklaces, bracelets and earrings with seed beads and crystals from quite complicated patterns. They were very time consuming, so I gave a few for gifts and kept the rest. I first saw lampwork glass beads at the Tucson Bead Show maybe 10 years ago. The beads were so pretty and I was totally amazed that one person with a torch and a stick of glass could make such wondrous beads. Let's just say I was hooked!
So, when I decided to open an Etsy shop, I knew I would offer lampwork glass bead jewelry. I only buy high quality beads from people who create them in their home studios. I also only purchase enough beads of one design to make one piece of jewelry, so anything you buy from me will be one of a kind. I do buy multiple pairs of a few Christmas beads for earrings. In 2013 I bought enough beads to make 2 pairs each of the penguin earrings and the polar bear earrings in each scarf color. I only buy Swarovski crystals, which are the best in the world and the metal findings I use now are either Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver filled or Gold filled. I retired from a career as a Purchasing Agent, so I have applied my skills to sourcing the best and least expensive companies for my supplies. I always pass on my savings to my customers.
I'm very meticulous about creating the most perfect pieces of jewelry I possibly can. God gave me the gift of liking and being good at working with small objects like needles and threads to make counted cross stitch pictures that have almost 500 stitches per square inch. After doing that, creating jewelry is a breeze.
I am an SRAJD member, an International Organization for Self-Representing Artist in Jewelry Design, which means all my designs are handcrafted by me.
WHY BUY FROM ME?
1. I have an eclectic mix of jewelry, so you will find fun animal earrings, elegant sparkly earrings and necklaces and everything in between.
2. You can be assured of quality jewelry, both in workmanship and materials.
3. I stand by my products. I insure all packages I mail at my expense. I will refund, replace or repair any piece of jewelry that has broken and not due to your negligence.
4. My prices are good, usually $2-$4 lower than similar items at other shops.
5. Excellent customer service. I try to treat each of my customers as if she or he is my best friend. I spend a lot of time on my computer, so I can respond in a few minutes or hours.
6. Custom Orders. I will do anything to make a customer happy. I have taken a pair of earrings apart to upgrade all of the metal to 100% sterling silver. I have taken a necklace apart and just sold the pendant. I have designed a bracelet to match a pair of earrings. If you can think it, I will do it.
7. Fast shipping and excellent packaging.
8. I'm very proud of the FEEDBACK I've received both on Etsy and ebay (azgal). Unfortunately, only about 1/3 of my sales have feedback/reviews to go along with them.
THANK YOU FOR BEING INTERESTED IN "ME". THIS NEW FEATURE FROM ETSY GIVES ALL OF US A CHANCE TO TELL YOU HOW DIFFERENT SHOPPING "HANDMADE" IS. I HOPE YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING IN MY SHOP THAT SPEAKS TO YOUR EYES
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer
I own and run my little jewelry business from my home studio in Tucson, AZ. I do everything myself, including purchasing beads and findings, designing and making my jewelry, listing it on Etsy, processing sold orders and packaging sold items to ship
I'm still making jewelry every day from my huge stash of wonderful handmade beads plus I have a backlog of probably 30 photos to get ready to list their items. Monday, I will receive a large box of 4 orders of the most rare and beautiful vintage beads by Fed X. My friend and shop owner sells the most, most rare and most spectacular beads on the internet (that I've found). I'm even including Jewelex. Added to what I've already purchased from her and received, it quite possibly could take me a year to use all of her beads.
There are about 20 earrings I've designed and made from Swarovski bicone and round crystals in my "photos to get ready to list" category. I also have a stack of bead weaving patterns, some from Italy and France, using primarily crystals. I've only made 1 so far which you can't see because a friend of mine bought it. I can't wait to really do my own thing.
I absolutely love designing and creating jewelry, especially when I can use the most unique, beautiful and best quality handmade beads I can find. So now you know a bit more about me and my shop and what makes us tick.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards