CuddleUpForACause

Cuddle Up for a Cause

Colonial Heights, Virginia · 1018 Sales

CuddleUpForACause

Cuddle Up for a Cause

Colonial Heights, Virginia 1018 Sales On Etsy since 2015

5 out of 5 stars
(190)

Announcement   Christmas in July Sale! All In-Stock Keyfobs are 40% off for the month of July.*

*Excludes custom orders

We hit 1K sales in our shop! Enjoy an additional 10% off as a thank you! Use THANKYOU10 in the coupon code section at check out to receive your discount! Thank you again for your continued support for these amazing individuals!

Announcement

Last updated on Jul 12, 2018

Christmas in July Sale! All In-Stock Keyfobs are 40% off for the month of July.*

*Excludes custom orders

We hit 1K sales in our shop! Enjoy an additional 10% off as a thank you! Use THANKYOU10 in the coupon code section at check out to receive your discount! Thank you again for your continued support for these amazing individuals!

Karen Isik

Contact shop owner

Karen Isik

View all 545 items

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(190)
View all 190 reviews

Updates

What?!?!?! All items on sale (excluding custom orders) and all orders guaranteed for Christmas delivery! Let Lucas be your favorite elf this holiday season! Time to stock up on gifts!
#elflucas #cuddleupforacause #sale #christmas #guaranteedshipping

About

Spreading Autism Awareness and making a difference at the same time!

As a mother (Karen) of an Autistic child, care for these special individuals takes a lot of money! I needed to get a second job to offset the cost Lucas' care; however, being away from home was not an option! That's why I started this organization along with my mother (Linda). 90% of the profits are to take care of Lucas. That care includes: therapy,special services, specialty products needed, and activities. The other 10% of the profits are donated to the Autism Society of Central VA to help other families in the Central VA area.

This team is made of:
Lucas Isik
Karen Isik: Mother of Lucas
Friends and family of Lucas that do the "behind the scenes work."

Shop members

  • Karen Isik

    Owner, Autism Warrior

  • Lucas

    Assistant

Shop policies