cynaramori

ecological earth plant dyed indigenous art shinto jizo

Sitges, Spain · 23 Sales

cynaramori

ecological earth plant dyed indigenous art shinto jizo

Sitges, Spain 23 Sales On Etsy since 2010

5 out of 5 stars
(15)

Announcement   Ecological and Earth friendly lifestyle. Slow fiber and clothes handmade and one of a kind. No sweatshops. Zero waste design principals and lifestyle. Indigenous worldview and view of nature of Sacred. Shinto. 20% of Sales get donated to the Rainforest Action Network.https://es.pinterest.com/cynaraakemi/

Announcement
Last updated on May 11, 2016

Ecological and Earth friendly lifestyle. Slow fiber and clothes handmade and one of a kind. No sweatshops. Zero waste design principals and lifestyle. Indigenous worldview and view of nature of Sacred. Shinto. 20% of Sales get donated to the Rainforest Action Network.https://es.pinterest.com/cynaraakemi/

cynaramori

Contact shop owner

cynaramori

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(15)
lwroth

lwroth on Jun 10, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

I appreciate your extra work in sending this for a friend's birthday. I didn't get to see it, but it looks very special from the photo. Unfortunately, I was a month too early for her birthday, and she's saving it to open on her birthday.

lwroth

lwroth on Jun 10, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Such a simple form to be so evocative! The color is lovely, and so is the little pillow--many thanks!

shamidon18

shamidon18 on May 1, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Absolutely Beautiful and the fabrics lovely! Thanks

Sara McLean

Sara McLean on Jan 30, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

the fabric is as described and is a beautiful example of cochineal dye

View all 15 reviews

About

Tweet
Around the web

Shop policies

Last updated on August 30, 2015
Hello, I am a Canadian artist, crafter kind of nomad mum. I have been living in Sitges, Spain for the last 3 years. I enjoy taking inspiration from the places and people around me. I am a bit of armchair social anthropologist, facinated by indigenous cultures. I am especially interested, as an artist, in exploring Japanese craft traditions, related to dying with plants.

Accepted payment methods

Payment
I accept payments made by PayPal and International Money Orders, or Western Union. All taxes are included in the item's price. I will not ship items until the payment is received.
Shipping
All shipping prices are for regular International Mail, that means these items are not registered and do not contain any tracking numbers. Items usually take 5 to 10 business days. IN my experience I have not had any type of problem with this kind of shipping. Items shipped with this method are not insured.

If you would like to upgrade your shipping to Express Shipping or Registered Shipping, contact me in advance and I can calculate how much more the shipping will cost.

Any customs charges will be incured by the buyer.
Refunds and Exchanges
I will only refund items if they are damaged upon arrival. I will give a full refund through paypal and pay for the return shipping. You will need to find out how much the return shipping is and also repack it and ship it to me. I will make payments through Paypal.

In the case that an item does not arrive, I will charge 25% of the total cost to the buyer. I will return the other 75% by refund through Paypal.

If you have any insatisfaction with your item, we can discuss how to resolve the problem. It is important to me that each customer is completely satisfied with their purchase.
Additional policies and FAQs
I do take any custom orders....