After loving the Sweetgrass soap, I wanted to pick a few for the mothers in my life for Mother's day. These all smells so good through the packaging! I tried for myself the Pomegranate soap. It smells delightful with seeds for slight scrub. These soaps are amazing! Love this shop!
Wonderful customer service and fast shipping! I decided to get a variety of scents in soap and perfume for all the mothers in my life. I've my own collection of Daisy Cakes solid perfumes and love them. They are each true to the scent name. Very moisturizing, soft, and good longevity. These little containers are cute and perfect for travel!
Welcome to Daisycakes!
In 1999 I sold my first soaps--fresh, fragrant bars (cakes), made and kitchen-knife cut by hand, adorned with dried daisies on top. Hello Daisycakes!
What I still love most about handmade soaps, and what keeps me making more, is the comfort they can provide to people. No matter the setting, I find most customers instantly recognize and appreciate what handmade soap does for their skin, and often their spirit, too!
Daisycakes has grown from the kitchen table--now made and shipped from an awesome workshop Athens, GA. I still make every batch fresh by hand, in 40+ varieties. They are available online at daisycakessoap.etsy.com and at ilovedaisycakessoap.com, and from time to time at markets and festivals across the southeast!
Around the web
Social worker-turned-soap maker. Believes handmade soap makes the world a better place.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Payment with a major credit card via Paypal or Etsy's Direct Checkout are accepted forms of payment.
All other payment forms (personal checks, concealed cash, wire transfers, Paypal e-checks...) are not accepted.
Every Etsy order comes with free domestic USPS Delivery Confirmation, and you will be notified of the USPS tracking number upon shipment. Unfortunately, we no longer ship large orders internationally due to USPS tracking restrictions, but still ship small ones.. *Please pay for international orders using Etsy direct, not Paypal* We ship to the address on your Etsy order unless you indicate otherwise. However, we reserve the right to ship only to Paypal verified addresses. Please be sure to provide your correct and current shipping address.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please note there are absolutely no returns or exchanges on custom orders once the order is placed. Our commitment is that you love your purchases with us and return to us for all your bath and body needs, but also please understand not accepting returns allows you to buy with confidence that you are receiving the freshest, most wholesome product available.
Custom orders are made and wrapped specifically for you, and can not be refunded or returned.
We love making products with natural butters, but these products don’t always love our climate here in GA!
Perfumes may melt en route from us to your home via USPS. Melting is natural reaction to heat, and does not damage the perfume if delivered promptly. However, It can temporarily alter its original appearance. These perfumes are designed to melt at body temperature, and can simply be put in the refrigerator or freezer until they reconstitute. It’s always a good idea to keep products from our shop in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. No synthetic preservatives are ever used in anything we make, so our natural products need a little extra TLC! They are best when used within several months of purchase.
We reserve the right:
1. to refuse any sale for any reason, with a full refund remitted to the buyer.
2. to not resend duplicate packages if d/c shows a package was delivered to the Etsy address given with the order.
3. to not refund purchase price on items as they are not returnable. If an error is made on our end, we will make every effort to immediately correct the order.
4 to cancel an oversees order if the payment gateway becomes an issue.
5. to ship only to verified Paypal addresses.
6. to cancel any order within 5 days if details of the order as it was placed are in question. This includes, but is not limited to, questions about item: flavor, scent, label text, label design, item size, quantity and shipping address. Every effort will be made to contact the buyer via convos and email to clarify order details. A full refund will be remitted to the buyer prior to cancellation. If resubmitted, the order will gladly be filled provided that there is adequate clarification of the order details.