daisychurch's Shop Policies
This is my storefront where I list my artist direct sales, prints, originals and drawings, in addition to any other artsy type stuff!
• PayPal, money orders, and checks are currently the accepted forms of payment.
*YES! I do layaway! please see "Additional Information" for details
• Non-payment or non-contact after 72 hours of sale may be considered forfeiture. Artist reserves the right to re-list items at her discretion after that point.
• Domestic orders will be shipped via USPS Mail or FedEx unless otherwise specified.
• International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
• International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping to their respective countries.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Refund available if artwork is damaged via shipping and said artwork is returned. Return shipping will be split 50/50.
• If you for some reason are dissatisfied with your purchase please let me know!
Additional Policies and FAQs
YES, I do commissions and custom portraits/ pieces. Please ask!
And YES! I do layaway!
~10% down - nonrefundable to hold the item.
~The balance must be paid off in 70 days or the entire transaction will be forfeited.
~Once the item is completely paid for, it will be shipped.
~There is a 5% additional charge for layaways.
~After the initial 10% down-payment you are able to make up to 10 payments on the remaining purchase amount.
~I will bill you via Paypal for the remaining 10 payments in weekly increments, or 5 payments in bi-weekly increments.
~You are always able to make a bigger payment than is scheduled, just convo me to let me know what size payment you'd like to make, before your next scheduled payment.
~Early payment is not a problem.
*Should you wish to use the layaway plan, please go ahead and make your purchase as a Check, Money-Order or OTHER, but do not make payment I bill you via Paypal.
(layaway terms adapted from http://www.etsy.com/shop/alisonstinely 's shop!)
Last Updated October 6, 2011