dancingfoxhabadasher

The Dancing Fox

Wichita, Kansas · 32 Sales

dancingfoxhabadasher

The Dancing Fox

Wichita, Kansas 32 Sales On Etsy since 2011

0 out of 5 stars
(15)

Announcement   Our Dragon Eggs are now listed for sale and available for shipment!

If you would like a custom Egg, please check the "Custom" options!

Announcement

Last updated on Oct 2, 2015

Our Dragon Eggs are now listed for sale and available for shipment!

If you would like a custom Egg, please check the "Custom" options!

Racheal Rausch

Contact shop owner

Racheal Rausch

Reviews

No reviews in the last year
larski03

larski03 on Oct 9, 2015

5 out of 5 stars

Fast shipping and very happy with purchase.

Nikkoth

Nikkoth on Aug 28, 2015

4 out of 5 stars

I was slightly disappointed that the item wasn't available as shown but was happy the artist worked with me to crear something I would be happy with.

D T

D T on Apr 4, 2015

5 out of 5 stars

Just received my custom order and LOVE it. Super fast shipping. Quality not captured by the pictures - it is beautiful. Thank you!

View all 15 reviews

About

The Tale of Inolah

A passion became a hobby, the hobby soon became a craft and then a lifestyle.

The Dancing Fox was born around my personal affinity towards everything handmade, and created from my thoughts, dreams and ideas. With time and dedication, each stitch, each link, each drop of love that goes into every piece made, I hope to make others happy. To hear the joy in their voices, or read it in their kind words, when they hold something that has been made with my own hands.

The Fox is a business run out of my own home, and takes up what free time I have, to produce and design the things I make and sell. I would never sell a piece that I would not wear, or have for my own. I believe that if I would buy it, then it must be something worth sharing with the world.

Tweet

Around the web

Shop members

  • Raven Rausch

    Owner, Creator, Designer

    Having lived in many places up and down the east coast of the United States, I have gained a respect for many cultures and tastes. I like to combine them all into something wonderful to share with everyone.

Shop policies

Last updated on February 14, 2012
The Dancing Fox is dedicated to quality products and excellent customer service. We are located out of Wichita, KS and have been creating and crafting items for over 10 years, only recently deciding to sell items in a larger market. Each item for sale is made by hand, with only the best materials available.

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
Payment
Payment for premade items is due upon receipt of the order. The Dancing Fox accepts only Paypal transactions at this time. If you are ordering a custom piece, based on one of our designs, 75% of the total cost is due at the time of the order and the remaining 25% will be due upon completion and acceptance of the commissioned piece. If you want to cancel an order for a premade item, you have 48 hours to do so before the item ships. If you are cancelling a custom order, you have until work has begun on the item. Please see Refund Policy for more information on custom order cancellation.
Shipping
All of our items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. International shipping is not available at this time. the Dancing Fox is not responsible for any packages lost in transit.
Refunds and Exchanges
All items are not eligible for refund. If you have ordered a premade item from The Dancing Fox, and the item was incorrect, you may, at your cost, return the item and the proper item will be shipped back without charge to you. If you have ordered a custom piece, we have a strict no refund, no return policy. Before your item is shipped, you will receive contact from The Dancing Fox, verifying that your custom order is to your liking. In the case that you have ordered an item that requires measurements (e.g. a gypsy belt, gloves), then you will be asked to provide specific measurements in order to assure accuracy of the completed piece. All items shipped may have tracking added to them for an additional fee, and the Dancing Fox is not responsible for any packages lost in transit.